+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Question about medical exam

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hi I got my online account and it says we did not receive medical results. I did not receive any email or instructions to actually do the exam. Why now when I am on the account, it says I did not do exam. Help

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi I got my online account and it says we did not receive medical results. I did not receive any email or instructions to actually do the exam. Why now when I am on the account, it says I did not do exam. Help
Have you checked the messages section below? Perhaps they sent you instructions to medicals that you missed? If you have just linked your account, then the message might have been sent to your email (may be check your spam/junk mails).

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I checked the messages section below, and it says nothing about the medical exam. Last month they told us that they sent medical instructions on Feb. But, we did not receive any instructions. I actually was able to link my account today and now it shows no messages. Does this mean they will send an email this week to my hotmail? Please hekp

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Will we be able to still do medical exam if we missed the first exam? Will the IRCC send another one now that I was able to link my account to my online account? Please help because i am very new to this and want to follow the proper instructions to sponsor my wife

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I checked the messages section below, and it says nothing about the medical exam. Last month they told us that they sent medical instructions on Feb. But, we did not receive any instructions. I actually was able to link my account today and now it shows no messages. Does this mean they will send an email this week to my hotmail? Please hekp
If you linked your account today, then they must have sent you the instructions via email in February. Did you check your spam emails? You should have contacted them when you did not receive the instructions in February, you could have also gone for the test (if instructions were sent, then the medical center can normally access them if they have eservices). They give you 30 days to go do the test, so if they sent you a message that they have not received your medicals its because your 30 day window has passed. Check your spam/junk folder, make sure the email was never sent, and may be contact them (webform)

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Will we be able to still do medical exam if we missed the first exam? Will the IRCC send another one now that I was able to link my account to my online account? Please help because i am very new to this and want to follow the proper instructions to sponsor my wife
Have you ever received any correspondence from them through emails before you linked your account?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
If it was an error on their side you might be given another chance (not very sure). Otherwise you might need assistance. Hope there is someone in here who has been through the same that can share their experience with you

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Thank you for your help. It means alot.

So what exactly happened was in the month of February we received email that my wife needed to get a police certificate for turkey and had 30 days to send it by mar 29. We couldnt get one so my wife wrote a letter to ircc to explain. She also shown that she tried to get the turkey police certificate from kabul. The embassy there did not give her so she had to send all proof that she tried her best to get the certificate by mail to ircc. I also sent a letter to also prove we acted upon the request and shown we couldnt get one. The only email was to get these documents. I checked my emails and junk/spam

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Have you ever received any correspondence from them through emails before you linked your account?
I received email regarding acknowledging receipt. Telling me I'm approved as a sponsor. Correspondence about estimating process times. As well the required police certificate within 30 days but nothing about medical. I best contact them.

kellevillar

Oct 8, 2017
Hello everyone!

Someone might be able to help me..

I received a letter from the CIC requesting for another medical exam for my husband - because it has expired. The letter dated to March 5, they gave us 30 days.. My husband did his medical exam April 1.. I explained to the medical clinic personnel about the timeline, and he said to me that once that medical has started the timeline will be disregarded. Today, April 7, I checked my cic account, and it says under the Medical result that - “we did not receive the results of your medical exam”.. should I worry about this? I have called the medical clinic and they said that everything was okay, it will just take 7-10 days for them to forward the result to the CIC.. I really hope someone could answer me.. thank you in advance.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello everyone!

Someone might be able to help me..

I received a letter from the CIC requesting for another medical exam for my husband - because it has expired. The letter dated to March 5, they gave us 30 days.. My husband did his medical exam April 1.. I explained to the medical clinic personnel about the timeline, and he said to me that once that medical has started the timeline will be disregarded. Today, April 7, I checked my cic account, and it says under the Medical result that - “we did not receive the results of your medical exam”.. should I worry about this? I have called the medical clinic and they said that everything was okay, it will just take 7-10 days for them to forward the result to the CIC.. I really hope someone could answer me.. thank you in advance.
It will be okay, once they send your results to CIC it will show that he did the test before the 30 days. I did my test on the 29th day, just a day before the deadline!! and few days later i also received that message. A couple of days later the message change to medicals received, then passed.

kellevillar

Oct 8, 2017
It will be okay, once they send your results to CIC it will show that he did the test before the 30 days. I did my test on the 29th day, just a day before the deadline!! and few days later i also received that message. A couple of days later the message change to medicals received, then passed.
Thank you!!! Everything is okay now.. we got our PPR.. but I have one more question.. in the Appendix B form; who’s details should be in the Applicant column and Spouse Column? And who will sign the “signature of Primary applicant”..? Thank you!