+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
h

try these ext... 1 - 1 - 4 - 1 - 1
I called and reached the most RUDE agent ever. First he didn't want to check the status as all resources are shifted to the Afghan crisis (not sure what they're actually doing to Afghan people but hopefully they can help someone at least!) then I told him I am UP applicant, he told me that there is no urgent request note on your file!!!!!!!!!! I told him about the emails and confirmation from local office that they are processing everything Urgently. Then he said I can't see any Oath date on your file! I just hang up on him :mad:

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
that means they did not approve it... phone cant say if its approved or not... just by how your file move they can say, unless you get an email from them
no email, what i know is i got the test invitation after requesting urgent processing, and then it stopped moving, i called call center, they mention on your file it is mentioned urgent, so wait for oath invitation anytime... i have feeling my file is lost or Hamilton office is sleeping

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
I called and reached the most RUDE agent ever. First he didn't want to check the status as all resources are shifted to the Afghan crisis (not sure what they're actually doing to Afghan people but hopefully they can help someone at least!) then I told him I am UP applicant, he told me that there is no urgent request note on your file!!!!!!!!!! I told him about the emails and confirmation from local office that they are processing everything Urgently. Then he said I can't see any Oath date on your file! I just hang up on him :mad:
believe nowdays they are all like that, first thing they ask.. are you from Afghanistan? you say no, they say then why did you call?? hangup...

Reactions: Hanan22