+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
I said that's what I heard! if you're UP applicant they will send it faster. I know someone who recieved the same day!

thank you. Not sure if one can pick up the certificate after the oath, which would be fantastic as there are tones of uncertainties with IRCC (you never know what IRCC is gonna do).

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Montreal office just sucks. My test invite came from this office although my processing office is Scarborough and although my application is under Urgent Processing, no one from this office seems to care. Here's my status:
Based out of Toronto.
Mar 22 Online applicant
AOR Aug 17
background complete: Oct 4 (Sent UP)
Test invite: Oct 15
Test updated to complete: Oct 22
They asked me to send passport copies and I CC'd Scarborough office. Scarborough official clearly replied "Hey Montreal, File is with your office. Waiting on you".

Nothing so far. I mean how are they so screwed up that they even fail to acknowledge the status and move the file to Oath.

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Montreal office just sucks. My test invite came from this office although my processing office is Scarborough and although my application is under Urgent Processing, no one from this office seems to care. Here's my status:
Based out of Toronto.
Mar 22 Online applicant
AOR Aug 17
background complete: Oct 4 (Sent UP)
Test invite: Oct 15
Test updated to complete: Oct 22
They asked me to send passport copies and I CC'd Scarborough office. Scarborough official clearly replied "Hey Montreal, File is with your office. Waiting on you".

Nothing so far. I mean how are they so screwed up that they even fail to acknowledge the status and move the file to Oath.
yours is already muuuuuch faster than the others.
10 days between background check and test, that's rocket speed. Don't complain if you know how the others are treated.

Reactions: Grateful2Canada

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
yours is already muuuuuch faster than the others.
10 days between background check and test, that's rocket speed. Don't complain if you know how the others are treated.
You don’t know my position nor anything about me. I need citizenship for my business as I cannot apply for federal contracts without it. Don’t compare me with others as you don’t anything.

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
hey Guys so i received email from my VO for the Urgent Processing Request, they have asked me to provide Proof and told will review if it fits the criteria for Urgent Processing. I have provided sufficient Proof and hoping it works. Is it common to receive such email?

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Kitchener
Hey Hanan, i got response from Kitchener VO to submit more Proof and i did so yesterday, just want to know your experience, they told they will communicate further only if the UP is accepted. Should i follow up in a week or so to check the status. Thanks!

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Hey Hanan, i got response from Kitchener VO to submit more Proof and i did so yesterday, just want to know your experience, they told they will communicate further only if the UP is accepted. Should i follow up in a week or so to check the status. Thanks!
@gantisunil86 when did you submit the UP request on the webform?

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
You don’t know my position nor anything about me. I need citizenship for my business as I cannot apply for federal contracts without it. Don’t compare me with others as you don’t anything.
As I know, unless you've already received an offer, business or federal contracts can not be considered for urgent processing. Otherwise, everyone can try to apply for a position that requires a Canadian citizenship, no matter if they will be offered.

Again, what you said is very arrogant and impolite (and stupid). I have been educated for 20 years and have the highest degree. I know a lot, not nothing as you said.