+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Today I called IRCC. The agent told me that my request for Urgent Processing is attached to my file. Then I asked if it has been accepted. She kept me on hold and then said yes my request and provided information has been verified and I should be patient. Does this mean my request has been accepted?
what are your stats?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
They are Ircc training agents. Part of the meeting.
Again this is not standard , this process will keep change from applicant to applicant.
Not every local office will go through the steps. It depends upon the case officer .
ok, thanks.

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App received October 7th.
AOR January 21
Urgent processing request confirmed Jan 28
In process Feb 21.
Thanks. For your urgent request, who confirmed it they local office or web form support team?

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Thanks. For your urgent request, who confirmed it they local office or web form support team?
The webform. On January 28th, they only confirmed my request, saying it was received and forwarded to the responsible office for consideration. Then I called them on Monday, March 8th, and they said "the information was verified and I should be patient till they contact me, hopefully it will be fast since it is now under urgent processing".

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
How long will it take between the acknowledgement of urgent processing request and online test invitation? My timeline:
Application sent early in June 2020
Application received by IRCC on June 4, 2020
AOR: Nov 9, 2020
Urgent process request submitted via webform: Feb 24, 2021
Email confirmation received: March 8, 2021
Online test invitation:???

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
How long will it take between the acknowledgement of urgent processing request and online test invitation? My timeline:
Application sent early in June 2020
Application received by IRCC on June 4, 2020
AOR: Nov 9, 2020
Urgent process request submitted via webform: Feb 24, 2021
Email confirmation received: March 8, 2021
Online test invitation:???
I think it also really depends on the reason for urgent processing. I think it would be helpful information if people start sharing that. Just a general description like job/family emergency back "home" etc. @O'canada 's application went really fast after getting urgent processing but most people haven't made it past the test.

Also you can look at the spreadsheet to see timelines. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U27V95kWlCVYWB0zye7DvqoXSkyqxgbA31eEJ_TKO6Y/edit#gid=2093304809

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
I think it also really depends on the reason for urgent processing. I think it would be helpful information if people start sharing that. Just a general description like job/family emergency back "home" etc. @O'canada 's application went really fast after getting urgent processing but most people haven't made it past the test.

Also you can look at the spreadsheet to see timelines. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U27V95kWlCVYWB0zye7DvqoXSkyqxgbA31eEJ_TKO6Y/edit#gid=2093304809
I submitted an urgent processing request with a support letter from my employer because our company has recently signed a contract with an American company that as a part of the contract, the American company has asked my employer to exclude all non-Americans and non-Canadians from engaging in that project and my role is essential for that project

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
I submitted an urgent processing request with a support letter from my employer because our company has recently signed a contract with an American company that as a part of the contract, the American company has asked my employer to exclude all non-Americans and non-Canadians from engaging in that project and my role is essential for that project
wow that is pretty brutal! Hopefully they can process it soon. Hopefully your employer can get an extension/exception by showing you have applied and average processing times.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
wow that is pretty brutal! Hopefully they can process it soon. Hopefully your employer can get an extension/exception by showing you have applied and average processing times.
Thanks, at this point lack of my involvement only hurts our company, we somehow have managed to deliver the project as scheduled

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
The webform. On January 28th, they only confirmed my request, saying it was received and forwarded to the responsible office for consideration. Then I called them on Monday, March 8th, and they said "the information was verified and I should be patient till they contact me, hopefully it will be fast since it is now under urgent processing".
do they usually give a clear "Yes" or "rejected" , i mean are they allowed to provide such clear answers ?
Did you hear of anyone that was told "your request was rejected" ?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
The reason of urgent processing is not Regime . The reason is serious family illness which he might not see his father again.
once you got the citizenship you have freedom of living anywhere in the world.this is canadian charter rights and freedoms.
The Charter has nothing to do with this

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
do they usually give a clear "Yes" or "rejected" , i mean are they allowed to provide such clear answers ?
Did you hear of anyone that was told "your request was rejected" ?
I asked them if my request has been accepted. The person could have said they are not allowed to tell me that, or they can’t provide that information. But they put me on hold for around 7 minutes, checked my application and then told me that yes it has been verified and now that it will be processed urgently, I need to be patient and my time will come hopefully! I don’t think they have any incentives to lie.
On a different note, as a matter of fact multiple people on this forum have mentioned that they have received letters from cic that their request has been rejected. Also, others have noticed that sometimes if your request is rejected, when you call them they can’t even find your request for urgent processing on your file.
All in all, I am not 100% sure my request has been accepted. But the person I talked to told me it has been accepted.

Reactions: eatpraylove

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
I asked them if my request has been accepted. The person could have said they are not allowed to tell me that, or they can’t provide that information. But they put me on hold for around 7 minutes, checked my application and then told me that yes it has been verified and now that it will be processed urgently, I need to be patient and my time will come hopefully! I don’t think they have any incentives to lie.
On a different note, as a matter of fact multiple people on this forum have mentioned that they have received letters from cic that their request has been rejected. Also, others have noticed that sometimes if your request is rejected, when you call them they can’t even find your request for urgent processing on your file.
All in all, I am not 100% sure my request has been accepted. But the person I talked to told me it has been accepted.
Thank you, thats all i wanted to know if there were clearly accepted and rejected cases.
I am not saying anyone is lying, i just want wanted to know if its actually possible.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
mid that means if some did not get reject letter for urgent processing, it means accepted.