+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
The above process is based on my experience with Urgent Processing Request. Make sure you are in Canada before writing the test.

Citizenship Test (oral)
================
And don't try to cheat during the exam. The exam is easy no to worry much . Even if you fail , you were given one more chance to write .
Failing in second attempt leads to case officer interviewing you about Canadian history

I had Citizenship test yesterday using Microsoft Teams, Citizenship officer ( You can see Video))) along with 3 others ( Video is not shared) are present .
Exam is Oral and they shared the screen and you need to respond to one of the right answer. ( A,B,C and D) .
Time allotted: 30 Mins
You were given time to review the questions if needed back and forth.
Once you are confident about your answers, you can request for submission. The result will be shared right away and the number of Questions Correct will be disclosed.

Interview Process
============
Depends on the Applicant. But Be prepared with

1. When is the time you first arrived in Canada .
  2. When is the last time you left Canada
  3. Your Family Details
  4. Your job , what are you doing
  5. Have any of the ID Cards ready. Its a must to be shown ( Passport, Health Card, Driving License)
  6. Any recent changes or updates on Criminal Records which you want case officer know
  7. Reason For Urgent Application Request ( Will be asked if your application is processes under Urgent Request)
  8. Any questions you want to ask Case Officer.
Adding the Oath Process how it happened to me on 12th Feb 2021

Oath Process
=========
  • You will be receiving Oath invitation email with document attached.
  • Provided with Zoom link , Meeting ID and Password to join the Zoom meeting
  • You are also provided with Seat Number : 0XX
  • Most importantly the Oath document ( Mine is on the last page), sign this document electronically or mailing them at two places ( first two ) and the third one leave blank . I prefer to sign electronically as this is fast than mailing them by post . YOU NEED TO SEND THIS DOCUMENT ONCE YOUR OATH IS DONE.
  • Given instructions the steps in the oath and later you are moved to breakout rooms and IRCC Officer will be present in the breakout rooms ( generally he will discuss 1-1) to show your ID proofs like health card, PR card and Driving license and passport
  • Once it is done you will be again back to normal rooms where oath happens
  • Once oath is completed again you will be moved to breakout rooms with same officer whom you met .
  • Now he will ask you to cut PR cards and show him once you are done
  • Now the most important is to remember your IRCC agent name and reply to the email which you received oath email. In the subject Mention " Attention : Name of the Agent and attach the signed electronic document
  • During the Zoom IRCC agent will say you will receive Citizenship certificate within 4-6 weeks, In my case I received within 5 working days
  • You can call IRCC agent over phone and get the tracking if they dispatched your certificate
  • You will be receiving Certificate by Mail.
Good Luck

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
Adding the Oath Process how it happened to me on 12th Feb 2021

Oath Process
=========
  • You will be receiving Oath invitation email with document attached.
  • Provided with Zoom link , Meeting ID and Password to join the Zoom meeting
  • You are also provided with Seat Number : 0XX
  • Most importantly the Oath document ( Mine is on the last page), sign this document electronically or mailing them at two places ( first two ) and the third one leave blank . I prefer to sign electronically as this is fast than mailing them by post . YOU NEED TO SEND THIS DOCUMENT ONCE YOUR OATH IS DONE.
  • Given instructions the steps in the oath and later you are moved to breakout rooms and IRCC Officer will be present in the breakout rooms ( generally he will discuss 1-1) to show your ID proofs like health card, PR card and Driving license and passport
  • Once it is done you will be again back to normal rooms where oath happens
  • Once oath is completed again you will be moved to breakout rooms with same officer whom you met .
  • Now he will ask you to cut PR cards and show him once you are done
  • Now the most important is to remember your IRCC agent name and reply to the email which you received oath email. In the subject Mention " Attention : Name of the Agent and attach the signed electronic document
  • During the Zoom IRCC agent will say you will receive Citizenship certificate within 4-6 weeks, In my case I received within 5 working days
  • You can call IRCC agent over phone and get the tracking if they dispatched your certificate
  • You will be receiving Certificate by Mail.
Good Luck
Wow thank you, that sounds complicated haha, the breakout room thingy. Does it just happen automatically or do you have to be fairly Zoom savvy?

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir communiqué avec Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada.

Nous avons vérifié l'information que vous avez fournie et nous pouvons confirmer que la demande est en traitement.

Tous les renseignements et documents requis ont été reçus par le bureau responsable pour le moment.

En raison de la situation actuelle liée au nouveau coronavirus (COVID-19), quelques bureaux d’IRCC ne fonctionnent actuellement qu’avec un personnel réduit ou critique.

Nous travaillons à traiter les demandes le plus rapidement possible; cependant, nos délais de traitement en sont affectés et toute perturbation causée par la COVID-19 n'est pas reflétée sur notre site Web. Nous ferons tous les efforts nécessaires pour finaliser la demande dès que possible.

Nous souhaitons vous assurer que nous vous informerons dès qu’une décision sera prise ou si des renseignements supplémentaires sont nécessaires.

De plus, veuillez noter que deux méthodes s’offrent à vous pour vérifier l’état de votre demande en ligne. Vous pouvez vérifier l’état de votre demande :

Soumise par la poste (si elle n’a pas été liée à un compte en ligne) :

• Soumise en ligne ousoumise par la poste et liée à un compte en ligne :
Nous espérons que l’information fournie aide à répondre à votre demande.

This the reponse to my urgent processing. Very generic.

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir communiqué avec Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada.

Nous avons vérifié l'information que vous avez fournie et nous pouvons confirmer que la demande est en traitement.

Tous les renseignements et documents requis ont été reçus par le bureau responsable pour le moment.

En raison de la situation actuelle liée au nouveau coronavirus (COVID-19), quelques bureaux d’IRCC ne fonctionnent actuellement qu’avec un personnel réduit ou critique.

Nous travaillons à traiter les demandes le plus rapidement possible; cependant, nos délais de traitement en sont affectés et toute perturbation causée par la COVID-19 n'est pas reflétée sur notre site Web. Nous ferons tous les efforts nécessaires pour finaliser la demande dès que possible.

Nous souhaitons vous assurer que nous vous informerons dès qu’une décision sera prise ou si des renseignements supplémentaires sont nécessaires.

De plus, veuillez noter que deux méthodes s’offrent à vous pour vérifier l’état de votre demande en ligne. Vous pouvez vérifier l’état de votre demande :

Soumise par la poste (si elle n’a pas été liée à un compte en ligne) :

• Soumise en ligne ousoumise par la poste et liée à un compte en ligne :
Nous espérons que l’information fournie aide à répondre à votre demande.

This the reponse to my urgent processing. Very generic.
What is your timeline?
Yes this is generic message . May be you get this message after 1 or 2 week once submitted information using web form.

Try to contact again after sometime , is your current status is " in process" ?

Reactions: michel_hammamet

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi I completed online test on 11-Feb and Until now (10 working days already) my Ecas still showing In process. is this normal? Some people changed ECAS STATUS to DM within a few days. Please let me know.

Applicant Sent: 14-May-2020 (me and my child from BC)
AOR: 29-Sept-2020
Online test date: 11-Feb-2021

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hi I completed online test on 11-Feb and Until now (10 working days already) my Ecas still showing In process. is this normal? Some people changed ECAS STATUS to DM within a few days. Please let me know.

Applicant Sent: 14-May-2020 (me and my child from BC)
AOR: 29-Sept-2020
Online test date: 11-Feb-2021
It is quite normal. Some are going fast but there are people waiting for DM or any communications a month or more after their tests. @his*marty 's timeline is an example to look into :) They only received the oath invitation just then.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
It is quite normal. Some are going fast but there are people waiting for DM or any communications a month or more after their tests. @his*marty 's timeline is an example to look into :) They only received the oath invitation just then.
Questions please
If I submitted urgent application. I got only AOR. How I know that my application is approved as urgent application or not? Nothing mentioned in my AOR email.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Questions please
If I submitted urgent application. I got only AOR. How I know that my application is approved as urgent application or not? Nothing mentioned in my AOR email.
I am not sure to be quite honest. Urgent processing tends to process quite faster than normal, but the current COVID situation must have slowed things down, you can contact the call centre or submit a webform to check further. Or you can just follow ECAS.

Syed07283

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014 Pmt charged....: 25/09/2014 P.E.R.............: 04/10/2014 Processing started: 20/11/2014 Email Verification: 27/07/2015
Med's Request
27/08/2015
Med's Done....
05/09/2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made..: 03/10/2015
Passport Req..
05/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2015
LANDED..........
21/01/2016
Hello Friends. My wife forgot to take her PR card picture before starting the online test. What will happen. She did pass the test by scoring 19/20. Did anyone did this mistake. Please need some advice.

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
I am not sure to be quite honest. Urgent processing tends to process quite faster than normal, but the current COVID situation must have slowed things down, you can contact the call centre or submit a webform to check further. Or you can just follow ECAS.
Has anybody tried to get a confirmation from them thru webform after receiving their general AOR?

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
From what I am gathering, they send you one generic confirmation of a "preliminary" acceptance of your request. After that, all you can do is see if your case is moving faster or not....

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
Just pass the test 20 out of 20 damn I was nervous received invitation on fev. 26.
5 days after ecas show the 3rd lineapp in process that was urgent process Ottawa local office
Congrats!

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
Have you all provided letter of (potential) employer saying they need your Canadian citizenship?
Yes, I have provided a copy of the job description and the offer letter from HR too.