+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

m_t

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
@m_t Same here . My test is updated as Completed today. Need to see how our FP and BG gets progressed ahead of ceremony. Any idea based on other forum timelines?
Yeah it seems like it takes approximately 3 weeks from the date you submit your FPs at the agency. So I’m thinking maybe around Oct 5-10?

m_t

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
Hello
UP request is submitted and received a generic reply within 24 hrs
Do IRCC send another email if they accept the request ?
Thank you
Usually they send an email informing you that your request was forwarded to the appropriate department (something like that). It does not contain information about rejection or acceptance of urgent processing. But if it is accepted you should see updates soon after that email.

andrewcwilliams

Mar 25, 2019
Toronto
I requested UP back in June, my test invite and FP request came in early August. I passed my test on August 12 and my FP were received on Sept 1, background check completed on Sept 2. No updates since, so I emailed my local office (Scarborough), just to get someone's attention, and they made me re-send my request for UP with supporting documents as a reply to their email. Now waiting to see if they will keep working on my file, or if it's being considered under regular processing.

manu77

May 26, 2022
I requested UP back in June, my test invite and FP request came in early August. I passed my test on August 12 and my FP were received on Sept 1, background check completed on Sept 2. No updates since, so I emailed my local office (Scarborough), just to get someone's attention, and they made me re-send my request for UP with supporting documents as a reply to their email. Now waiting to see if they will keep working on my file, or if it's being considered under regular processing.
Scarborough ask you resend request for Up with supporting documents or you just did without asking??

Dreamer2017

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
November 30, 2018
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it

Usually they send an email informing you that your request was forwarded to the appropriate department (something like that). It does not contain information about rejection or acceptance of urgent processing. But if it is accepted you should see updates soon after that email.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Correct me if I am wrong. If for whatever reason the urgent processing request is denied, is it possible that the application gets the attention of the officer and officer starts processing the application normally ?

Reactions: Dreamer2017

m_t

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
Correct me if I am wrong. If for whatever reason the urgent processing request is denied, is it possible that the application gets the attention of the officer and officer starts processing the application normally ?
Sorry I have no idea if that is a possibility. One would imagine there being a process where our files go back to their original “queue” after being refused UP, rather than being processed because it caught the attention of an officer who assessed it for a UP request.
But who knows how they work on our files!

m_t

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
@m_t Same here . My test is updated as Completed today. Need to see how our FP and BG gets progressed ahead of ceremony. Any idea based on other forum timelines?
Hey my FP were “received” yesterday and my background was updated to completed today. Let me know when you see an update!

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hey my FP were “received” yesterday and my background was updated to completed today. Let me know when you see an update!
wow @m_t. Please let me know how to track FP, where did you find the received status CUrious, I think i'm one or 2 days away from you. So I believe I should expect around Monday or tuesday. You submitted yours thursday or so. So 1 week 2 days.

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Super @simple2000 , It's progressing Big Time, BG complete is BIG. and forwarded to another office is confirmation of UP approval. It will be a matter of a month weeks for Yout Test, Post Ceremony in a month time as per the other forum members and the firends
I hope so, but so far did not receive anything to tell that they process it urgently.

m_t

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
wow @m_t. Please let me know how to track FP, where did you find the received status CUrious, I think i'm one or 2 days away from you. So I believe I should expect around Monday or tuesday. You submitted yours thursday or so. So 1 week 2 days.
It just shows as received as an update on your account. Hope yours gets done next week!

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Citizenship application status:
Type: Online
Submitted: Sep 01, 2022
UP Request sent: Sep 02, 2022
AOR: Sep 06, 2022
In Progress: Sep 07. 2022
UP Gen Response: Oct 03, 2022

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
@m_t Thanks for suggestions on shot notes, It really helped. Passed 20/20.

My citizenship status:
Type: Online
Submitted: June 13, 2022
AOR: June 21. 2022
In Progress: June 21. 2022
UP Req sent: Aug 10, 2022
UP Gen Response: Sep 2, 2022
Ghost Update1: Sep 8, 2022
Ghost Update2: Sep 9, 2022
FP Request: Sep 14, 2022
FP Sent : Sep 19, 2022
Test Invite : Sep 19, 2022 (Sep 23-Oct 13)
Test Invite Email: Sep 21, 2022 (Sep 23-Oct 13)
Test Date: Sep 25, 2022 (Passed)
Awaiting on Next steps

Regards
Sentraj
What is your location?