+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

Wiha21

Mar 27, 2022
Looks a good sign. Can you please detail you timeline of urgent request and responses?
Sure so I applied on November 20,2022 and I send the urgency document on beginning of February then my application was returned on February 2 because of a problem on the physical presence.
Then I resubmit the full application with the urgency document on February 8.
Then I received my AOR on march 17 with a note saying they receive my urgency request on march 24.
I received this email today April 7. Hopefully they accept my urgent request.

Reactions: RoseDB

nano-particle

Jul 19, 2013
I want send my urgent processing request with my online application. However, I do not find where to upload my request. Any thoughts? Thanks

agavaquf

Jun 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
Guys here is my situation:
Applied June 2021
Got AOR: September 2021
Passed Test: March 21 2022.
Currently, Background Verification and Citizenship Test are completed rest In Progress.
In the meantime, I got a great offer from Amazon USA with a start date of the 25th of July. But to be able to accept it I need Canadian citizenship or else need H1B which is impossible in this situation. The website for the case of job says: apply for a job. It does not mention a Canadian job :) What do you think should I try to apply for "urgent processing"?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello everyone,
Applied June 2021
Currently, Background Verification and Citizenship Test are completed rest In Progress.
In the meantime, I got a great offer from Amazon USA with a start date of the 25th of July. But to be able to accept it I need Canadian citizenship or else need H1B which is impossible in this situation. The website for the case of job says: apply for a job. It does not mention a Canadian job :) What do you think should I try to apply for "urgent processing"?
Yes, a Canadian job. They won't accept a job offers from other countries. Why H1B is impossible? The employer should take into consideration the time you need to get the H1B visa.

agavaquf

Jun 5, 2021
Yes, a Canadian job. They won't accept a job offers from other countries. Why H1B is impossible? The employer should take into consideration the time you need to get the H1B visa.
I believe they said H1B is already filled for this year and they can offer me Toronto Office, which i do not want. Also, my passport from my country already expired. Can not get a new one as my home country requires Mandatory Army Service. Till now I did not do that because I was getting my Msc, PhD and etc. But now if I go back I have to serve for a year, which I think is stupid and don't want to do that. So I am in weird situation. Actually can not leave Canada until I get my citizenship. Or else have to go back serve a year and come back (Which I won't do )

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I believe they said H1B is already filled for this year and they can offer me Toronto Office, which i do not want. Also, my passport from my country already expired. Can not get a new one as my home country requires Mandatory Army Service. Till now I did not do that because I was getting my Msc, PhD and etc. But now if I go back I have to serve for a year, which I think is stupid and don't want to do that. So I am in weird situation. Actually can not leave Canada until I get my citizenship. Or else have to go back serve a year and come back (Which I won't do )
The H1B visa should be the employer's problem. All other things are personal choices and not urgent situations. IRCC will most likely reject your request. Besides you would make your intentions to leave Canada after you get your citizenship clear, which might affect your file. If I were you I would take the Toronto office option until I get my citizenship.

Reactions: im2kool

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
Tell the IRCC that the same company can employ you in Canada, but you wish to go to the USA instead. So could they please rush things for you. :)

• Haha
Reactions: gordinho

nano-particle

Jul 19, 2013

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Thank you. I did that, but when I called IRCC after one week, an agent told me that my Citizenship application is not in their system. She said this is because I have applied recently (10 days ago). She also said that I need to call back them after I get my AOR to follow up my UP request. I cannot wait that long. Any advice?
It takes about 1 month for them put your application into the system, and another 1+ month to read your urgent processing request web form with no guarantee that they will accept it. Go send a paper application with urgent processing written on it if you want it faster.

Amdox86

Mar 30, 2022
Did anyone received Finger Print request?

Do we receive before the test or after the test ?

How to expedite the process incase we receive the Finger print Request?
I received one before the test and last week I received another one . I did the test 8 months ago

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Which office is CITOY ???

They sent me the Citizenship Ceremony Invitation.

Reactions: TasmanianTiger

abdulrahman.khan

Mar 13, 2018
Calgary, AB
App. Filed.......
01-09-2021
Doc's Request.
09-09-2021
AOR Received.
24-11-2021
Hello everyone,
Applied June 2021

no harm in trying, if rejected they will put you in normal process which is on going