Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi everyone,

I need to get a clarification:

I have received an email from <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> and it says that submit passport to
get PR-Visa.

is it necessary to submit the passports of the primary applicant and dependent together in one-envelope at the same location?

For e.g., I am in Canada & am able to submit my passport to Ottawa and my spouse is India & she is able to submit her passport at VFS India. This kind of separate submission is allowed/valid? If separate submission is not allowed, please let me know and in that case, I will go to India and we will submit our passports together at VFS India.

Please help me in this regard.

drkv78@gmail.com

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Separate passport submission is allowed. Go ahead and submit them at respective locations.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
JK_CAD said:
Separate passport submission is allowed. Go ahead and submit them at respective locations.
@JK_CAD:
Thank you.
Do you know any thread of discussion in this regard?

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
I don't remember an exact thread but I've read couple of posts related to it. You can check them in the threads stated Passport to Ottawa monthly.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
JK_CAD said:
I don't remember an exact thread but I've read couple of posts related to it. You can check them in the threads stated Passport to Ottawa monthly.
many thanks

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
drkv78 said:
many thanks
Respond to the email address mentioned in the PPR. Tell them if your situation. They'll send you a separate PPR to submit in India. VFS might not entertain your request as they may not be authorized to receive your passport. They need authorization from the VO that sent the original PPR.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016&lt;br&gt;Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 &lt;br&gt;Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
RKCK said:
Respond to the email address mentioned in the PPR. Tell them if your situation. They'll send you a separate PPR to submit in India. VFS might not entertain your request as they may not be authorized to receive your passport. They need authorization from the VO that sent the original PPR.
You need to send email/CSE to request for change of Visa Office.
Once they acknowledge your request and ask you to send one of the passport to changed Visa Office, only then you should send that passport.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
@Varun
@RKCK

Thanks guys. I have sent an email to CPC-ottawa last week and they sent me an email like this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use this letter if your spouse is currently residing in India

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Date: February 22, 2016
UCI: 5xxxxxxx
Application: E000xxxxxx
Dear Vxxx Kxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Date: February 22, 2016
UCI: 5xxxxxxx
Application: E000xxxxxx
Vxxx Kxxxx

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess that this is the separate letter for my spouse.
Shall I proceed to submit my passport to Ottawa immediately?
Probably later 2-days, I can ask my spouse to submit her passport at VFS, India.

warm regards,

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016&lt;br&gt;Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 &lt;br&gt;Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
Yes, Ofcourse. This is what you needed.

Good to go.. Best of Luck!!

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
varun22 said:
Yes, Ofcourse. This is what you needed.

Good to go.. Best of Luck!!
Many thanks.
I am submitting the passport today.
i would ask my spouse to contact VFS by Monday.

vajpayee24

Apr 10, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
Hi Guys I am on the same boat. I got my passport submission email last week. My partner she is in Thailand n myself in Vancouver and so I emailed them explaining situation. I got email as following :

Appendix A How to Submit your Passport(s) and Photos Applicants who reside in Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, or Vietnam should send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore through the secure service offered by a Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). The service includes two-way secure shipping and tracking. A service charge must be paid for each applicant to cover handling and courier costs. Once processing has been completed, passports will be returned to the CVAC for collection by the applicants. Please note that processing may be longer for passports which are not sent via a Canada Visa Application Centre. Applicants with access to a CVAC are strongly encouraged to utilize this service. Applicants residing in countries which are not currently serviced by a Canada Visa Application Centre may send passports directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore. Please see the instructions below. PLEASE NOTE: Passports may not be submitted in person to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Residents of THAILAND Submit passports to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Bangkok For address, service hours, and instructions for how to submit passports through the Canada Visa Application Centre in Thailand, visit this website: www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/thailand/

Guys can you guide me through as some of you went through this please.
Big thanks !

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi Guys I am on the same boat. I got my passport submission email last week. My partner she is in Thailand n myself in Vancouver and so I emailed them explaining situation. I got email as following :

Appendix A How to Submit your Passport(s) and Photos Applicants who reside in Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, or Vietnam should send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore through the secure service offered by a Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). The service includes two-way secure shipping and tracking. A service charge must be paid for each applicant to cover handling and courier costs. Once processing has been completed, passports will be returned to the CVAC for collection by the applicants. Please note that processing may be longer for passports which are not sent via a Canada Visa Application Centre. Applicants with access to a CVAC are strongly encouraged to utilize this service. Applicants residing in countries which are not currently serviced by a Canada Visa Application Centre may send passports directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore. Please see the instructions below. PLEASE NOTE: Passports may not be submitted in person to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Residents of THAILAND Submit passports to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Bangkok For address, service hours, and instructions for how to submit passports through the Canada Visa Application Centre in Thailand, visit this website: www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/thailand/

Guys can you guide me through as some of you went through this please.
Big thanks !
Your partner needs to bring that PPR letter, her passport and 2 pictures as per CIC requirements to the VFS in Bangkok. That’s all.

Reactions: vajpayee24

vajpayee24

Apr 10, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
Your partner needs to bring that PPR letter, her passport and 2 pictures as per CIC requirements to the VFS in Bangkok. That’s all.
Thanks you soo much for your help. I am also concerned that on that passport submission letter ,it has my name . Though it has application number which is same for me and my partner. Is it fine she submit that letter . Or should i request CIC to send another letter with her name on it.

Thanks you soo much again.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
The PPR letter is addressed to the PA only, so that should be fine.

Reactions: vajpayee24