+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! Please help! Wrong occupation on my ROE.

Mrunalni

Jan 17, 2021
Hello friends!
I dont know if you remember me from a previous post about me got bullied by my boss. So finally, I decided to quit the job as soon as I got a full 1 year Canadian experience.
I got all of my employment letter, job offer and everything, I believed I was good to leave.
But recently, I was laied off because of covid (other employer). I went to check my ROE to apply for EI on MSCA. My occupation (job title) on the ROE with my old boss was totally wrong. It wasn't the NOC job that we agreed upon before. It's like a C NOC job.
Should I worry about this? It is public out there, cic agent may ask for it as I was no longer with the job. They may see it and raise a question?
I just know for sure he did this on purpose, and I am scare if things go wrong with my application.
He hates me and never talks to me again so I dont think I can ask him to fix it. I have the accountant's contact but she's an outside accountant who only talks to him :(

I appreciate all of the help even little. Thank you
Hi,
Did you receive PR.. is your problem solved. I am in the same situation please help me. Your reply means alot to me. Thank you

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Did you receive PR.. is your problem solved. I am in the same situation please help me. Your reply means alot to me. Thank you
Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I stop following this thread for a while. I already got my PR. During my waiting time, the employer had updated my ROE to the correct NOC. I don't know if it has anything to do with my application's approval because some people said that it doesn't really matters. But that jerk employer of mine got sued by another employee, that they were so scared so they had to change mine to the right NOC

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrunalni

Mrunalni

Jan 17, 2021
Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I stop following this thread for a while. I already got my PR. During my waiting time, the employer had updated my ROE to the correct NOC. I don't know if it has anything to do with my application's approval because some people said that it doesn't really matters. But that jerk employer of mine got sued by another employee, that they were so scared so they had to change mine to the right NOC
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. My employer changed it to correct title. Thank you once again.

Pavneet@29

Oct 19, 2021
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. My employer changed it to correct title. Thank you once again.
Hi there, I have two ROE on MSCA, one with correct job title and one with the wrong job titles. Does ircc checks ROE ? I was thinking to upload my ROE as an alternate to pay slips

Pavneet@29

Oct 19, 2021
Then did u had 2 ROEs on my service canada account, one with correct job title and another with wrong job title ?