+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT, PLEASE HELP: Status changed from Approved to Open

fahmede

Jul 23, 2015
Hi,

I received my Letter of Introduction via email, and the email stated: "Please note that as you hold a valid multiple-entry temporary resident visa for Canada, you will only be issued a study permit and will not need to submit your passport."

Following this, I booked plane tickets, and lodgings for two weeks. Today, I received a passport request, and when I logged into myCIC, I see the status has changed back from Closed to Open.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? Should I continue with my flights (scheduled on Saturday) and take a printout of the email and show it to the border guys? Or should I try to cancel my bookings, and send my passport. I _do_ have a valid multi-entry TRV already.

Senior members, please help!

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
fahmede said:
Hi,

I received my Letter of Introduction via email, and the email stated: "Please note that as you hold a valid multiple-entry temporary resident visa for Canada, you will only be issued a study permit and will not need to submit your passport."

Following this, I booked plane tickets, and lodgings for two weeks. Today, I received a passport request, and when I logged into myCIC, I see the status has changed back from Closed to Open.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? Should I continue with my flights (scheduled on Saturday) and take a printout of the email and show it to the border guys? Or should I try to cancel my bookings, and send my passport. I _do_ have a valid multi-entry TRV already.

Senior members, please help!
if you do have a valid multi-entry TRV already then you dont need to worry about anything. all u got to do is show them the TRV and then woth the admission letter u gotta go to service canada for study permit. i think u mght need IELTS.