+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Please : Biometrics for the Study Permit Process - International Student - Los Angeles VAC

HL1994

Apr 27, 2018
Hi everyone,

I will really be grateful if anyone could lend me a useful advice and a way to solve my problem.

So I'm an international student from Algeria. I've been accepted for a PhD program for the summer trimester (Which is next month). I've received my Acceptance Certificate of Quebec (CAQ) and then I've applied online for a study permit. Unfortunately it has been refused because I don't have the right status to use such method. So I've sent my application to Los Angeles and I've recieved an email today that says :

''Your application was received today but unfortunately, we cannot process the application. Your nationality requires you to come to the VAC to get fingerprints done. If you cannot come to the VAC, you have to provide a return shipping label from UPS or DHL so we can return the application. The application will not get process until you have done the biometrics in our office.''

Although, I've done my biometrics in the VAC of Algeria as well as in the US highgate springs border center. Does anyone has a solution or any kind of tip that allows to solve the situation without traveling to Los Angeles. Otherwise I'll be missing the summer trimeter and pay the tuition fees.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,