+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent opinion is needed

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
I have exited Canada to the Canadian-USA border (but did not enter USA) to land when I received my Immigration VISA of Canada,
Left for half an hour and re-entered Canada to landing,

My question: should I consider this as an exit -entry to Canada, and my understanding if you exit and enter the same day, this counts as Zero absence as I did put this in the resident calculator and it did count it as Zero,,

Should I include this for an exit entry or forget about this ?

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since this was your official landing it should be fine - it isn't an "exit-entry" then. Landing is the first day you enter Canada. Any issues simply call CIC - at the end they can offer the best advice.

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's so Urgent about it?
What the different is going to happen if you applied with extra one day?

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert Lion said:
The new bill might change into law soon
no it's not. it's still a long way to go and given the current situation it will take longer.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert Lion said:
Chakrab, trust me, the bill will be passed soon, likely around June 2014
Don't worry too much and rush into application right after 1095 days.. CIC minister said that the bill is likely become law end of the year and this is also broadcasted by CTV news sometime Feb. Even his last speech in Parliament he has reiterated the same..

lenovo

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
You should still put it in the calculator. It doesn't add any additional days to the calculation. Entry/exits on the same day is counted as 0 days. Please try the calculator

deepti

Jan 14, 2009
Desert Lion said:
I have exited Canada to the Canadian-USA border (but did not enter USA) to land when I received my Immigration VISA of Canada,
Left for half an hour and re-entered Canada to landing,

My question: should I consider this as an exit -entry to Canada, and my understanding if you exit and enter the same day, this counts as Zero absence as I did put this in the resident calculator and it did count it as Zero,,

Should I include this for an exit entry or forget about this ?
hi

Did they stamp it. if they stamp it just put the date in the resident calculator because when you go for interviewer he will match that stamps with that residency calculator information and there is no harm provide them information