+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Need missisauga ceremony email id

prachi16

Oct 31, 2017
Hi folks,

anyone has missisauga’s ceremony email id?
my oath is scheduled on 3rd March and haven’t received any instructions so far.

So i reached out to Scarborough ceremony email id since my test invite was from them. They mentioned that now missisauga is handling the file and they have already sent the email on 21st feb which I haven’t received in any email.

can someone please share the email idif they were invited from Mississauga office for oath?

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
Hi folks,

So i reached out to Scarborough ceremony email id since my test invite was from them. They mentioned that now missisauga is handling the file and they have already sent the email on 21st feb which I haven’t received in any email.

can someone please share the email idif they were invited from Mississauga office for oath?
They will send it same week I guess 27 Monday Feb same what happened with my oath was on 17 of Feb they sent email on 13 Feb cz I called ircc and they told me they send in same week

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
Hi folks,

Mine was Mississauga online