+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT : MPNP - Previous immigration application to another province

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

I have applied to SINP but the application is still in 'Application Received' status. If I cancel my application now - Does the

Previous immigration application to another province = Minus 100 points

still applicable to me.

Thank You All !!!

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

I have applied to SINP but the application is still in 'Application Received' status. If I cancel my application now - Does the

Previous immigration application to another province = Minus 100 points

still applicable to me.

Thank You All !!!
That still applies even you cancel SINP

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Thank you for your reply.

But since I am cancelling my application before it beung processed or final decision being made, I reverted my action.

Also does Mpnp has access to all provinces applicants ? Wether selected / rejected or cancelled ?

Can you please reply.. ?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
rahul1404 said:
Thank you for your reply.

But since I am cancelling my application before it beung processed or final decision being made, I reverted my action.

Also does Mpnp has access to all provinces applicants ? Wether selected / rejected or cancelled ?

Can you please reply.. ?
That is "application", so it means you filed application and paid fees, no matter it is being processed, even you decided to cancel your application, you already applied on other province, manitoba will deduct the points based on facts.

I am not sure whether SK and MB have information sharing, depending on the intra-province agreements.

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Thank you for your reply... !!!

Hello all,

Can anyone please share personal experience regarding similar situation, i need to figure this out urgently ?

Thank you all....

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
rahul1404 said:
Thank you for your reply... !!!

Hello all,

Can anyone please share personal experience regarding similar situation, i need to figure this out urgently ?

Thank you all....
Hi,
I got AOR from NBPNP on Sept 13th. However, when checking eligibility for MPNP, there is a question "Do you have another immigration application pending?"
If you select "yes", system will tell you that you are not eligible for MPNP. So, here is the question: Can my NBPNP application create any conflict when creating a profile for MNPN EOI-SW? Or Can I go ahead with my profile creation and information submission?
Thanks!

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
Hi everyone...
I applied in 2013 and I was rejected by Mpnp in 2014 .. Now I have reapplied.. My question is.. If I hide some information regarding my sisters who have arrived after my previous application.. And even about my eldest sister whom I hid in my previous application but told verbally about her ib telephonic interview.. Will they access that File to recheck me... Coz in EOI there is a question only about previous application to Manitoba in last 6 months...
I am indecisive about revealing about my real sisters in other province because this will lead to rejection straight away

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hi everyone...
I applied in 2013 and I was rejected by Mpnp in 2014 .. Now I have reapplied.. My question is.. If I hide some information regarding my sisters who have arrived after my previous application.. And even about my eldest sister whom I hid in my previous application but told verbally about her ib telephonic interview.. Will they access that File to recheck me... Coz in EOI there is a question only about previous application to Manitoba in last 6 months...
I am indecisive about revealing about my real sisters in other province because this will lead to rejection straigh

Hi everyone...
I am indecisive about revealing about my real sisters in other province because this will lead to rejection straight away
Hello anabia ,

I text you regarding mpnp .

Contact me.