+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT MONTREAL OATH CEREMONY VENUE CHANGE APRIL 27th 2017

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi everyone

I got a call today for a change in oath ceremony location with a change of date as well just wanted confirm it was a legitimate or someone pulling a prank.I would understand if they would change the location but they pushed it further to next week.Can anyone help.I got no post mail or email just a call

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think its better to call CALL CENTER to confirm...the Oath

kanatasnow

Feb 3, 2017
They said to me they cannot see the change because its the local office who call directly to notice me, only way they can see it if the agent put it like a note. I will call tomorrow to see if they did it.

andersonhc

Feb 2, 2017
I got the same call yesterday and was also worried but today it's showing on ECAS

"
5. We sent you a notice on April 7, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 27, 2017 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

6. We sent you a notice on April 25, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 2, 2017 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
"

JJCHS

Aug 3, 2016
I got a call yesterday too.

My original oath ceremony was scheduled on May 9th., now we have our ceremony on May 3rd. instead.

Just checked my ECAS and shows the following.

"We sent you a notice on April 25, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 3, 2017 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us."

kanatasnow

Feb 3, 2017
JJCHS said:
I got a call yesterday too.

My original oath ceremony was scheduled on May 9th., now we have our ceremony on May 3rd. instead.

Just checked my ECAS and shows the following.

"We sent you a notice on April 25, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 3, 2017 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us."
We have the same date JJCHS, May 3, 2017 at 9:00 AM.

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
inam
not sure what happened.I saw my ecas and it says 2nd may as well at 1 pm. Location has been changed to marriott on de la gauchetiere is that true?...This is so confusing.

obitar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
When did yours changed to DM?
Mine 1 on March 5 still not invited for oath!
Thanks

obitar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surprised I done my test feb 27 decision made 2 March not received oath invite any idea when i can expect?
Thanks