+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent:How to transfer fees to Concordia University

gsanthar

Mar 27, 2015
Hi Guys,

I saw some post on paying the tuition fees directly to concordia university account number with account details.
I want to clarify the same.

Can anybody post the bank details of concordia university to transfer fees.

What will be the account number and what will be beneficiary name and address should be?

Oct 9, 2014
Log in to your student center, click on make a payment, enter amount, choose international wire transfer then a new pop up window will take you through western union guidelines and conditions. From there you will get pre filled pdf file with details like swift code, beneficiary name and account number, print it out, take that page to your bank. Your fee will reach university in 3 0r 4 days

gsanthar

Mar 27, 2015
I dont want to use western Union account mode. Because My bank is not accepting that mode. They want bank account of the university and swift code of it. so the bank will initiate transfer directly to the university's Bank account.

shivu92

Aug 23, 2015
You cannot use the SWIFT transfer any more for Concordia. You have to either pay online via master card or pay using western union business solutions.

sharon_#7

Oct 1, 2018
I dont want to use western Union account mode. Because My bank is not accepting that mode. They want bank account of the university and swift code of it. so the bank will initiate transfer directly to the university's Bank account.
hey there,

Even my bank (State bank of India) is not accepting Western Union option? How did you figure out a way to pay Concordia University?
Please leme know..