+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help with Visitor/Express entry visa

May 22, 2019
Hello there!

Our AOR (wife and I, I am the secondary applicant) was Aug 24,2018. We haven't received our COPR yet. Meanwhile, the organisation I work for is sending me to Canada for a week for business visit. The company sent me some forms to fill out. There was a question in it "Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada". I chose YES, and it wants me to fill in more details. My organisation is not aware of the fact that I have applied for PR and they may fire anyone who is pursuing other career interests while working here. The application also asks for UCI. Should I mention my Express entry's UCI or is there a separate UCI for Business visa. The travel guy will verify the form and I am not sure what to do here. I'd be grateful if someone can help me out here.
1. What should I give in the detail box
2. Should I give my EE's UCI number.

chrome123

Apr 15, 2021
Hello there!

Our AOR (wife and I, I am the secondary applicant) was Aug 24,2018. We haven't received our COPR yet. Meanwhile, the organisation I work for is sending me to Canada for a week for business visit. The company sent me some forms to fill out. There was a question in it "Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada". I chose YES, and it wants me to fill in more details. My organisation is not aware of the fact that I have applied for PR and they may fire anyone who is pursuing other career interests while working here. The application also asks for UCI. Should I mention my Express entry's UCI or is there a separate UCI for Business visa. The travel guy will verify the form and I am not sure what to do here. I'd be grateful if someone can help me out here.
1. What should I give in the detail box
2. Should I give my EE's UCI number.
Hi, i am in the same situation as you had stated, since you must be through by now can you please help what steps did you take to proceed further on this with the UCI