Eddy070

Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need help on the filling out Form IMM 1344A & IMM0008E

Note!!!!.....Im only sponsoring just my spouse do i need to fill any of the follwoing below?

SECTION C: Form IMM 1344A

2. Accompany spouse or common-law partner of principal applicant.

3. Accompanying dependent children of person in 1 and/or 2.

4. Non -accompany family members.

Page 2: Form IMM0008E

Details of family members
Space reserved for family member photo

Calvados

Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eddy. please read the instructions before asking!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3900E.pdf
Page 19 pretty clearly explains that no, you are NOT the _accompanying_ spouse and have to write "n/a" in 2.

Form 0008E should be filled by principal applicant, that is - your spouse, not you. And s/he should - yep! - read the instructions as well.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3999E.pdf
Again, page 15 in non-ambiguous manner informs your spouse that s/he should NOT list family members who are not already permanent residents or citizens of Canada. That means you - you would not be able to sponsor her otherwise, would you? So, in 0008E , in this section your spouse should NOT include you, only her/his children. However, you (along with her children, parents and siblings) must be listed as the spouse in Additional Family information (IMM5406E)

Eddy070

Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thans for the reply...

I mean im only sponsoring just one person who is my spouse.

Secondly, Since she be filling out IMM0008E will she have to include her
family member even if they are not coming, included or
accompany her to canada?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Eddy070 said:
Thans for the reply...

I mean im only sponsoring just one person who is my spouse.

Secondly, Since she be filling out IMM0008E will she have to include her
family member even if they are not coming, included or
accompany her to canada?
No, read the instructions. She only includes herself and any dependent children. Her family are only listed on the IMM 5406

Calvados

Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone said that to ask the right question you have to know more than 50% of the right answer. Eddy, help us help you. You ask questions but do not give out information that we need in order to answer.

Does your spouse have dependent children at all? What is this "family member" you are talking about?

Eddy070

Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She does not have any dependent children at all.

Explain IMM 5406, Additional family Information is that her family or my family info

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
On the 'Additional Family' form the applicant (your wife) lists her parents and siblings.

Eddy070

Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have Inland Application already filled out but
i will like to know if i can send the form to outland office
in Bufalo since she Visa is still Valid. Any Issues on that?

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
You will have to move to the Outland application form if you wish to send it to Buffalo and from what I gathered, she will need to be in status for however long the application takes to process in Buffalo. You should check out the processing time for applications through the Buffalo office. I think it's about 6 months to 1 year. It's not set in stone that it will take 6 months or a year so you should cater for her visa lasting a bit longer.

Does her Visa allow her multiple entries into Canada? If so and she is from one of those countries that have very fast processing times she can apply to the visa office associated with her country. For example, if she is from India the office in New Delhi processes applications in 3 months if all is clear and straight forward.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Hi

I am filling the same form IMM008_E. I am a Canadian Citizen and i have applied for my husband's immigration. We also have a daughter from this wedlock but she is also a Canadian Citizen. In this case i should leave page 2 and just write not applicable right. Please help!!

My husband will write about his Siblings and parents in the Additional Family information form. I am online confused about page 2 of IMM008E because its too vague.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
lostsoul27 said:
Hi

I am filling the same form IMM008_E. I am a Canadian Citizen and i have applied for my husband's immigration. We also have a daughter from this wedlock but she is also a Canadian Citizen. In this case i should leave page 2 and just write not applicable right. Please help!!

My husband will write about his Siblings and parents in the Additional Family information form. I am online confused about page 2 of IMM008E because its too vague.
Your daughter is already a Canadian citizen, so is not listed on page 2. Your husband lists her on the Additional Family Information Form, though, along with his parents, siblings, and you.