File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I refuse to accept such negativity, my permit wasn't denied, I was issued a procedural letter and from my research so far many people got that and were still approved. Again wrong conclusions from you.
It's still entirely possible to be approved after PFL. Again, as long as the statements are genuine and you're able to provide the evidence IRCC has requested, you should be fine. However you should be expecting significantly longer processing times due to the PFL. Good luck.

Reactions: Sett

Nanaboakye10

Jan 14, 2020
I received this same letter from IRCC after two weeks of my biometrics and reply to them but still my application is still under process I haven’t receive any response from them. After the reply it has taken more than a month now and still counting.
My bank statement was genuine is my parents statement but still they said is fraudulent

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I did not come to that conclusion. I did not review your documents. IRCC reviewed it and they denied your permit.
The permit has not been denied. Provided the statements are genuine and OP submits the required documents, the app can still be approved.

Reactions: Sett

Sett

Feb 18, 2020
It's still entirely possible to be approved after PFL. Again, as long as the statements are genuine and you're able to provide the evidence IRCC has requested, you should be fine. However you should be expecting significantly longer processing times due to the PFL. Good luck.
Thank you so much, that's more relaxing to know.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Dear: This is in reference to your application for a temporary residence visa to Canada (Student). I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. Specifically, I have reason to believe that the bank statements from GTBank account ##---------- and ##-------- submitted with your application are fraudulent. In order to address these concerns, you must provide a MyBank Statement. No other response will be accepted. You can visit your bank branch or use your online banking account to request a “MyBank Statement Ticket” specifying the “Canadian Embassy”. The date range should specify the last one year from the date of this request. Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a temporary resident visa, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a): 40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act 40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced. You must reply to this request by email within 7 days providing a PDF copy of your “MyBank Statement Ticket” containing the ticket ID and passcode. If completed online you can send the original PDF file. If done at your branch you will need to scan the paper copy of your “MyBank Statement Ticket” into a PDF file. Please remember to include your application number in your reply message. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be refused. Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Please note that we do not acknowledge the receipt of correspondence. All documents submitted through email must be sent to: nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca. You should ensure that any original documents are sent to our office via the nearest Visa Application Centre (VAC). Information about visa application centres can be found on our website at http://cicintranet.ci.gc.ca/connexion/ir-ri/VACCRDV/index-eng.aspx. We will resume the processing of your application on receipt of the required documents or information.

For: Migration Officer

How do I approach this and is it a refusal?

Hello,

You have nothing to worry about if the statement is legit, just sure you abide to IRCC instructions and give them what they requested for. Thus, if you used an agent to apply, better interrogate the person very well so you don't waste your time responding to the request and also, not to complicate things further.

All the best.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
They gave me 15 days but the time is over due can this means positive results any help please?
Did you submit the documents they requested? If so, then all you can do is wait. It can take several months before they answer.

Sett

Feb 18, 2020
Hello,

You have nothing to worry about if the statement is legit, just sure you abide to IRCC instructions and give them what they requested for. Thus, if you used an agent to apply, better interrogate the person very well so you don't waste your time responding to the request and also, not to complicate things further.

All the best.
Thanks, I did the application myself and the bank statements were mine as well, everything about my account is legit.

Sett

Feb 18, 2020
UPDATE:

I submitted the bank statements and this are the the things I did.

1. I requested that the bank forward my bank accounts statement directly to the embassy
2. I as well requested on my own using my banks internet banking, this gave me the Ticket IDs and Passcodes they requested in PDF format for the two accounts.

I sent an e-mail to the address they mentioned in the procedural letter, the e-mail contains:

1. The two PDFs containing the passcodes and ticket ID for my two accounts MYBANK statement request, sent to the Canadian Embassy directly from my banks internet banking platform (This is the main instruction)
2. A PDF of my two accounts bank statements (However, the statements were more than 1 year by a day)
3. Scanned copy of my banks branch reference letter dully signed for the two accounts, stating that my accounts are satisfactory and without issues
4. The Bank teller of my first term tuition paid via bank transfer from one of my accounts in question
5. Receipt from the school acknowledging the payment for the amount

I might have overdone it, but I guess it's better providing as much info as possible when dealing with CIC.

They acknowledged receiving the documents and my application moved from "Update Required" to "Submitted".

I am now eagerly waiting for a feedback.

Nanaboakye10

Jan 14, 2020
Did you submit the documents they requested? If so, then all you can do is wait. It can take several months before they answer.
it was study permit and now the school has reopened and I haven’t been there what if they issue the visa and the school too withdraw my admission?

Nanaboakye10

Jan 14, 2020
Br
UPDATE:

I submitted the bank statements and this are the the things I did.

1. I requested that the bank forward my bank accounts statement directly to the embassy
2. I as well requested on my own using my banks internet banking, this gave me the Ticket IDs and Passcodes they requested in PDF format for the two accounts.

I sent an e-mail to the address they mentioned in the procedural letter, the e-mail contains:

1. The two PDFs containing the passcodes and ticket ID for my two accounts MYBANK statement request, sent to the Canadian Embassy directly from my banks internet banking platform (This is the main instruction)
2. A PDF of my two accounts bank statements (However, the statements were more than 1 year by a day)
3. Scanned copy of my banks branch reference letter dully signed for the two accounts, stating that my accounts are satisfactory and without issues
4. The Bank teller of my first term tuition paid via bank transfer from one of my accounts in question
5. Receipt from the school acknowledging the payment for the amount

I might have overdone it, but I guess it's better providing as much info as possible when dealing with CIC.

They acknowledged receiving the documents and my application moved from "Update Required" to "Submitted".

I am now eagerly waiting for a feedback.
o don’t worry you have a proof they will issue that’s how they are is a suspect they don’t trust us but not all of us bring fake documents to them you will will get your visa soon ...... where did you apply it from please?

Sett

Feb 18, 2020
Br
o don’t worry you have a proof they will issue that’s how they are is a suspect they don’t trust us but not all of us bring fake documents to them you will will get your visa soon ...... where did you apply it from please?
Thanks, I applied from Nigeria.