+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!!!!Urgent help please

hirojd012345

Dec 29, 2018
Hello guys;

I'm a permanent resident, I started my application for family reunification since April 2016. I have 4 Kids and 2 adopted. My file is in Dar es laam /Tanzania. I have been asking informations but they now explained that COVID-19 is a problem but even before COVID-19 my file was over normal processing time and no specific feedback, can I write to the minister of Immigration? . I feel and I would ĺike to have your opinions on what Can I do? My wife was invited onetime for interview in January 2019, since then we did not get any feedback from the interview. We are disappointed and I don't have any clear response to give her when is seeing some other people with the same cases that apllied after coming to Canada...please help me on what I can do as now I'm ready to leave Canada instead of losing my family note that I provided all documents and they are all authentic 100% and can all be verified . Thanks for your honest opinions.

John

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
You can contact your local MP and explain your situation , they can definitely help you in this matter. Meanwhile call to IRCC to know what is wrong with your application. There is a group on Facebook " Spousal Sponsorship Advocates " , you can join this group and share your case and you will get more feedback there

Do not loose hope , you will get good news.
Good luck

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys;

I'm a permanent resident, I started my application for family reunification since April 2016. I have 4 Kids and 2 adopted. My file is in Dar es laam /Tanzania. I have been asking informations but they now explained that COVID-19 is a problem but even before COVID-19 my file was over normal processing time and no specific feedback, can I write to the minister of Immigration? . I feel and I would ĺike to have your opinions on what Can I do? My wife was invited onetime for interview in January 2019, since then we did not get any feedback from the interview. We are disappointed and I don't have any clear response to give her when is seeing some other people with the same cases that apllied after coming to Canada...please help me on what I can do as now I'm ready to leave Canada instead of losing my family note that I provided all documents and they are all authentic 100% and can all be verified . Thanks for your honest opinions.

John
When was the last time you ordered your GCMS notes?