+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Please - Travel History Info Form

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Hi all,

I have received an additional document requirement from IRCC to provide as follows:

Travel History Info Form: updated information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2019/03/22

1- I believe this is the Supplementary information for travels form no. IMM 5562. (I dont know why they didnt mention the form No. as they did for the rest of required forms.

2- What does the red colored sentence above means? I traveled using a passport and there is no place to provide such information in this form.

Please help if you have had the same request in the past.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
fill up form IMM5669 and upload it through GCaccount. Include any relevant info that you think will help your case in a letter of explanation to be placed on top of the stated form.

Reactions: IslamabadUnited

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Hi,
did you manage to find an answer to your question? I got the request for the same form and asked for advice in the below mentioned thread. Please provide your thoughts and also share what did you do?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/travel-history-info-form.616501/
I am still working on it. I have attached an additional sheet to the form, mentioning the passport No or National ID I have used to travel for each trip.

On top of that, I have scanned all passport stamps related to those travels, and translated whatever isnt in English and will include them with my submission.

I hope that is enough for them cause they were not so accurate in their request.

Reactions: IslamabadUnited

Sep14AOR

Jan 10, 2019
I got the request for travel info form plus citizenship and residency documents last week and uploaded the same
How long after submitting these forms do the officers look at them? I called in today- a week after and the agent told it still shows requested at their end as the officer has not reviewed it yet. But confirmed they can see the document uploaded with all pages.

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
I got the request for travel info form plus citizenship and residency documents last week and uploaded the same
How long after submitting these forms do the officers look at them? I called in today- a week after and the agent told it still shows requested at their end as the officer has not reviewed it yet. But confirmed they can see the document uploaded with all pages.
It is hard to answer when review will take place but in my xperience it s the last step usually and you can expect PPR in the next week.

Reactions: Sep14AOR