+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History Info Form

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hi,
I got an email from CIC last night and they asked for the following amongst other things:
"
Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information - updated for Primary Applicant and spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/11 "

I can fill out the form but I have a few questions about the citizenship and resident document information if someone can answer:

1. What is meant by "citizenship and resident document information". Do I have to provide the document for the current country I am living or all the countries I have lived so far? I studied for four years in Austria but I am from Pakistan and currently living and doing a job in Pakistan.

2. What is meant by resident document information? Can I upload a passport copy to show that I am from Pakistan and living in Pakistan?

3. Do I have to upload scans of all the visas that I have as well or not?

Thanks

mabrar

Feb 6, 2012
Hi,
I got an email from CIC last night and they asked for the following amongst other things:
"
Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information - updated for Primary Applicant and spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/11 "

I can fill out the form but I have a few questions about the citizenship and resident document information if someone can answer:

1. What is meant by "citizenship and resident document information". Do I have to provide the document for the current country I am living or all the countries I have lived so far? I studied for four years in Austria but I am from Pakistan and currently living and doing a job in Pakistan.

2. What is meant by resident document information? Can I upload a passport copy to show that I am from Pakistan and living in Pakistan?

3. Do I have to upload scans of all the visas that I have as well or not?

Thanks
Hi,
Just wondering if you could tell me what documents did you submit for the above query. I got same request from IRCC regarding myself and my spouse. I look forward to your response.

Thanks!

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hi,
This was some time ago so I will try to recall what I did. I think I uploaded the main page of the passport and my CNIC only. I travelled to a few countries but I was not a citizen or permanent resident in those countries so it was not required.

My documents were accepted.

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hi,
Just wondering if you could tell me what documents did you submit for the above query. I got same request from IRCC regarding myself and my spouse. I look forward to your response.

Thanks!
Hi,
what is your status now? what did you submitted?

I am requested to submit Travel History Info Form, is there a specific form or just to submit in a table in a word document?

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hi,

Thanks!
Hello @mabrar

I've received additional documents request and one of them is;

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/11

Shall I include travel history details in a word document or I need to fill IMM 5562 form?

Upon reading on various forums, there is a contradiction on views. Some say to fill this form, others advise to make a table and submit. One thing bothers me is that IRCC didn't mentioned any form number, whereas with other requirements they have clearly instructed to submit specific form.

Anyone here with his own experience and passed through this stage?

Please advise.