URGENT HELP NEEDED- Tracker status "Closed"

Xxh777

Apr 30, 2023
Background: Outland family class Spousal Sponsorship

Events:
MAR 8th - Application submitted, no AOR
APR 15th - AOR, email received, could not register on TRACKER
APR 17th -
1. Everyone posted Outland Spousals are now able to register on Tracker, went and registered successfully. But Application history page does not show the 4 boxes(i.e. eligibility, medical, background, biometrics), only shows the Application History section
2. Application History section says "APR 17, Activity status updated: Eligibility, Eligibility status has been updated to Completed"
APR 19th-
1. Saw the Application status indicator has changed to "Closed"(green), no email
2. Used the F12 function, codes read"background: inProgress, biometrics: inProgress, eligibility:completed, medical:notStarted"
3. Could not link application to GCKEY no matter what credentials we try

Sent webform and received auto reply.

*Has this or anything similar ever happened to anyone else?
*The fact that this happened the same time IRCC went into the strike, could this be a technical issue?
*Does it look like our application was refused?(eligibility completed but failed?)How is there no email or nothing:confused:

We have been struggling in despair, please lend a helpful hand. Many thanks and best wishes.

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Background: Outland family class Spousal Sponsorship

Events:
MAR 8th - Application submitted, no AOR
APR 15th - AOR, email received, could not register on TRACKER
APR 17th -
1. Everyone posted Outland Spousals are now able to register on Tracker, went and registered successfully. But Application history page does not show the 4 boxes(i.e. eligibility, medical, background, biometrics), only shows the Application History section
2. Application History section says "APR 17, Activity status updated: Eligibility, Eligibility status has been updated to Completed"
APR 19th-
1. Saw the Application status indicator has changed to "Closed"(green), no email
2. Used the F12 function, codes read"background: inProgress, biometrics: inProgress, eligibility:completed, medical:notStarted"
3. Could not link application to GCKEY no matter what credentials we try

Sent webform and received auto reply.

*Has this or anything similar ever happened to anyone else?
*The fact that this happened the same time IRCC went into the strike, could this be a technical issue?
*Does it look like our application was refused?(eligibility completed but failed?)How is there no email or nothing:confused:

We have been struggling in despair, please lend a helpful hand. Many thanks and best wishes.
is it Mar'22 or Mar'23 application?

I have also faced an issue with Tracker, Spousal Outland but its showing as Outland Dependent Child and few days later I see another application added to tracker with Spousal Outland Application.

I guess there is some issues running around in Tracker

Xxh777

Apr 30, 2023
is it Mar'22 or Mar'23 application?

I have also faced an issue with Tracker, Spousal Outland but its showing as Outland Dependent Child and few days later I see another application added to tracker with Spousal Outland Application.

I guess there is some issues running around in Tracker
My apologies, all dates are in 2023.
Yes my best guess is technical glitch, but we are just worried that our application is now marked closed in their system and no one would take further action on it.

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
My apologies, all dates are in 2023.
Yes my best guess is technical glitch, but we are just worried that our application is now marked closed in their system and no one would take further action on it.
Wow if that's an actual update I'd be very happy for you. But, I presume it might be system glitch so you can call the IRCC and check the status

If you're not already in the March'23-Spousal Outland Application whatsApp group, please join - https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cu3jAbRhZURFpQGOVo3iQq

Xxh777

Apr 30, 2023
Wow if that's an actual update I'd be very happy for you. But, I presume it might be system glitch so you can call the IRCC and check the status

If you're not already in the March'23-Spousal Outland Application whatsApp group, please join - https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cu3jAbRhZURFpQGOVo3iQq
Thank you! I’ll join the group. P.s. called the IRCC about 40 times in last week never patched through, I guess I’ll just have to keep trying

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Thank you! I’ll join the group. P.s. called the IRCC about 40 times in last week never patched through, I guess I’ll just have to keep trying
Try calling around 8:00 AM, that's when you'll be able to connect to them. Anytime after 8:20 AM you'd hardly get connected

Xxh777

Apr 30, 2023
finally, what happened?
So I final got patched through on the phone and was told they had duplicated our replication and the one fn I had was no longer valid, and they gave me a new one instead. Two days after the strike ended, I received a second AoR letter from IRCC with this new FN, what made sense was this one had my original UCI on it. They probably made a mistake and created a new UCI for me (sponsor) and later realized I had one. Now our application is final linked to GCkey and a new tracker.(still not seeing the four boxes though)

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
So I final got patched through on the phone and was told they had duplicated our replication and the one fn I had was no longer valid, and they gave me a new one instead. Two days after the strike ended, I received a second AoR letter from IRCC with this new FN, what made sense was this one had my original UCI on it. They probably made a mistake and created a new UCI for me (sponsor) and later realized I had one. Now our application is final linked to GCkey and a new tracker.(still not seeing the four boxes though)
Regarding the four boxes - it looks like you used sponsor`s UCI to register on the PR tracker. You will not see much there. You have to register with PA`s UCI.

Xxh777

Apr 30, 2023
Regarding the four boxes - it looks like you used sponsor`s UCI to register on the PR tracker. You will not see much there. You have to register with PA`s UCI.
wow that’s some very helpful information, we‘ll try that