+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent ! Help needed for raising cse using web form

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
That's really the problem with using a consultant, and in reality they don't really do anything, they actually create more problems because they come between you and your application.

But if this is the case, then you can write the message yourself and provide it for the consultant to send by webform.
I have all details about my application such as uci number and application number . Can i send cse myself?

You can also just send a webform through their website, but you will need all of your references such as UCI and application no., and you can do it yourself from there. You don't have to go through your account.

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Well, Im only assuming but perhaps a transfer of funds to another account gave an impression to the officer that the Transfer IN at the destination bank account is a receipt of funds of a significant amount without an explanation (as the Cheque was deposited in another Bank Account and Im sure the Affidavit mentioned the Cheque Number, as any strong affidavit should).

Maybe the officer didn't thoroughly trace the Transfer between two bank accounts and assumed the TRANSFER IN to be a transaction from an unknown source. Im also assuming you didnt explain this NEFT transfer in your LOE. Please correct me if any of my assumptions are wrong.

With all this being said, you do have a good case. Arrange proper documentation for this NEFT transfer and raise a CSE immediately. If you have a consultant, perhaps they can give you better advice on this matter too,
Yes in the gcms notes that I recieved it was clearly mentioned that vo does not have any idea about the transfer money . He has no idea about the Fact that the transfer Was made by me from one bank to another bank

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
That's really the problem with using a consultant, and in reality they don't really do anything, they actually create more problems because they come between you and your application.

But if this is the case, then you can write the message yourself and provide it for the consultant to send by webform.
I have

You can also just send a webform through their website, but you will need all of your references such as UCI and application no., and you can do it yourself from there. You don't have to go through your account.
I have my uci and application number . Can i send cse myself?

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
after reading all the messages, i believe you shouldnt have transferred from your one account to another when you were already submitting both account statements. This might have created confusion in VOs mind. I suggest explain to them like you did to us and you are good to go. You have a good point. raise webform immediately. do it yourself.

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
after reading all the messages, i believe you shouldnt have transferred from your one account to another when you were already submitting both account statements. This might have created confusion in VOs mind. I suggest explain to them like you did to us and you are good to go. You have a good point. raise webform immediately. do it yourself.
Thnkw sir . I will be submitting my cse tomorrow . I hope they reconsider my application .

420vinny

Oct 5, 2021
Hey i raised cse for a additional document i was not able to submit on time then i got following reply can u tell me what this means and the next step after this or how long i have to wait until further reply thanks
Good day Vinit Ghalyan,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your request for reconsideration and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.