+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help needed w.r.t CSE

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my application on 2nd July 2017. I am the primary applicant and my husband is the dependent. Today I realised after reading on various forums that in the education (diploma/degrees) tab, I should have uploaded digital copies of my bachelors and masters degrees as well. Whereas I had just uploaded my WES report and IELTS scorecard. I also read that this has been the reason for rejection in lot of cases.
Upon further reasearch, I found out that I could raise CSE using this link - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

OR should I use country specific link. I have applied from India under express entry and my VO might be Delhi.

I plan to do that tomorrow morning first thing after getting my and my husband's degrees scanned.

I have few questions and your guidance will certainly help:

1. Do you think this will help considering that its been 16 days already that I submitted my application? Is this the best way to go about and have some hope
2. Do i scan the 4 degrees (2 for me and 2 for my husband) in a single file and upload in a single CSE?
3. This will be added to my already uploaded education document (WES report and IELTS score card) OR replace that?

Thanks in advance. I am fearing rejection because of this silly miss and this seems to be my only hope.

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my application on 2nd July 2017. I am the primary applicant and my husband is the dependent. Today I realised after reading on various forums that in the education (diploma/degrees) tab, I should have uploaded digital copies of my bachelors and masters degrees as well. Whereas I had just uploaded my WES report and IELTS scorecard. I also read that this has been the reason for rejection in lot of cases.
Upon further reasearch, I found out that I could raise CSE using this link - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

OR should I use country specific link. I have applied from India under express entry and my VO might be Delhi.

I plan to do that tomorrow morning first thing after getting my and my husband's degrees scanned.

I have few questions and your guidance will certainly help:

1. Do you think this will help considering that its been 16 days already that I submitted my application? Is this the best way to go about and have some hope
2. Do i scan the 4 degrees (2 for me and 2 for my husband) in a single file and upload in a single CSE?
3. This will be added to my already uploaded education document (WES report and IELTS score card) OR replace that?

Thanks in advance. I am fearing rejection because of this silly miss and this seems to be my only hope.
Hi seniors...please respond to this. I need to raise my CSE asap! Request urgent help.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
1. Yes, it will be fine
2. Yes, upload them in a single CSE, just explain this in the form - something like
Page 1 - My Degree
Page 2 - His degree
etc.
3. It will not replace your WES and IELTS. It'll just get added to your file, and when the agent looks at it he/she'll be able to see the degrees.

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
1. Yes, it will be fine
2. Yes, upload them in a single CSE, just explain this in the form - something like
Page 1 - My Degree
Page 2 - His degree
etc.
3. It will not replace your WES and IELTS. It'll just get added to your file, and when the agent looks at it he/she'll be able to see the degrees.
Thanks for the response. Also, should I use the generic CSE link or the NDVO office link. My understanding is that currently my application will be with CIC Ottawa so I should raise CSE using the generic link. Please confirm if understanding is correct.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Also, if you don't get an answer for the country specific link question, I'd say you should upload using the generic CSE form, and in the explanation say that you weren't sure and so you chose to upload it here.

It's better to use the general link if you're not sure, CIC can contact you and tell you if you need to send it to NDVO.

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Also, if you don't get an answer for the country specific link question, I'd say you should upload using the generic CSE form, and in the explanation say that you weren't sure and so you chose to upload it here.

It's better to use the general link if you're not sure, CIC can contact you and tell you if you need to send it to NDVO.
Thank you soo much. I will raise the CSE tomorrow morning and hope for the best.

Qoslaye10

Jul 17, 2017
My big boy has gone already in canada and we aply at same time for (eta) electronic travel authorization,he was approved but not me. we have same names from the first and the last names,I am his father,my first name is Mohamed and the last name is two name as finish country registered me Abdulkadir Ahmed and my boys name is Ahmed Mohamed and the last name is Ahmed,he is now in canada toronto becouse immigrant of canada was approved his eta

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thank you soo much. I will raise the CSE tomorrow morning and hope for the best.
Thanks 21Goose.... I have raised the CSE along with the degree certificates. Hope to get a positive reply from them. Thanks a lot for your help. Really appreciate it.