+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent ! Help needed for raising cse using web form

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hello dear members , my express entry has been refused due to insufficient funds . I proved all the documents and evidences to prove that i have sufficient funds to settlement in canada . In my gcms notes visa officer has doubts over a neft transaction that was made by me from my one account into other bank account . I submitted both accounts’s statement where transaction refernce number is mentioned . I believe that vo has refused my application due to that confusion .I need your help regarding my concerns that are explained below:
1. Can i make cse using cic web form?
2 i applied through the help of my consultant . Should he make the cse or i can make this cse on my behalf ?
Kindly help me out

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
What did they write in your refusal letter?
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 76(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
(a) the skilled worker must be awarded not less than the minimum number of required points referred to in subsection (2) on the basis of the following factors, namely,
(i) education, in accordance with section 78,
(ii) proficiency in the official languages of Canada, in accordance with section 79, (iii) experience, in accordance with section 80,
(iv) age, in accordance with section 81,
(v) arranged employment, in accordance with section 82, and
(vi) adaptability, in accordance with section 83; and
(b) the skilled worker must
(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.
Based on the documents provided in your application, I am not satisfied on a balance of probabilities that you meet the settlement funds requirement pursuant to R76(1)(b)(i). Specifically, I am not satisfied on a balance of probabilities that you have transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations as per R76(1)(b)(i).
As a result, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement under paragraph 76(1)(b)(i) as you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have the required settlement funds ($12,669 Canadian dollars) unencumbered by debts or other obligations at the time you had submitted your application for permanent residence.
Section 77 of the IRPR states that the requirements stated in sections 75 and 76 of the IRPR must be met on the date on which an application for a permanent resident visa is made and on the date on which it is issued.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.
In addition, according to section 11.2 of the IRPA:
An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Section 11.2 of the IRPA requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply [10.3(1)(e)], as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked [10.3(1)(h)] be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received.
As I have found that you no longer meet the minimum criteria to be eligible to be invited to apply set out in an instruction given under 10.3(1)(e), you no longer meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of the Act. I am therefore refusing your application.
You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid.
The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application will be retained, under current Government of Canada file retention guidelines,foraperiodoftwoyears. Yourapplicationformsandsupportingdocumentswillnotbereturned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new fees and documentation and would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted.
You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website, as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education. However, you must still meet minimum requirements to enter the Express Entry pool and there is no guarantee that you will that you will be issued another invitation.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
It's difficult now, you can try to send a CSE but usually these responses are final unless you have a strong case and you go through a lawyer.

It will be quicker if you reapply and sort out the proof of funds issue.

Just try to limit any inter-account transactions, keep your transaction history simple, and ensure you have explanations and proof for any large transactions you've made on your account.

Once you receive another ITA, ensure you write a LOE which explains anything which might create doubt for the immigration officer.

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
It's difficult now, you can try to send a CSE but usually these responses are final unless you have a strong case and you go through a lawyer.

It will be quicker if you reapply and sort out the proof of funds issue.

Just try to limit any inter-account transactions, keep your transaction history simple, and ensure you have explanations and proof for any large transactions you've made on your account.

Once you receive another ITA, ensure you write a LOE which explains anything which might create doubt for the immigration officer.
Can i send cse myself or my representative can do this?

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Can you please explain, What documents did you attach in POF section? Also what is your AOR?
I sold my car got a cheque and submitted sale cheque and sale affadavit with my application . I also recieved some money from my father as gift . for this i attached a cheque along with gift deed signed from my father . My aor is 2nd of may 2019

fkmahs

Mar 10, 2020
What was the amount of the NEFT Transaction? Maybe that will help us get a clearer picture.

Also, did you hold all required funds in one account? Perhaps this NEFT Transaction made the balance go below the CAD minimum threshold in one of the bank accounts causing this confusion.

Last edited:

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
What was the amount of the NEFT Transaction? Maybe that will help us get a clearer picture.

Also, did you hold all required funds in one account? Perhaps this NEFT Transaction made the balance go below the CAD minimum threshold in one of the bank accounts causing this confusion.
I submitted both accounts statement. Firstly i got money from the sale of my car , I attached affadavit of car sale and cheque . After the money got deposited then i made transfer to my another bank . The transaction reflects in both accounts statements. I submitted both accounts statement with my application

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
You can do it yourself, just send a webform from your account if you have access to it.
I dont have access to my account . Only my representative has access to my account . Actually i want to do it myslef as i can know whether or not they will accept my reconsideration request . I dont want to rely on my representative

fkmahs

Mar 10, 2020
I submitted both accounts statement. Firstly i got money from the sale of my car , I attached affadavit of car sale and cheque . After the money got deposited then i made transfer to my another bank . The transaction reflects in both accounts statements. I submitted both accounts statement with my application
Well, Im only assuming but perhaps a transfer of funds to another account gave an impression to the officer that the Transfer IN at the destination bank account is a receipt of funds of a significant amount without an explanation (as the Cheque was deposited in another Bank Account and Im sure the Affidavit mentioned the Cheque Number, as any strong affidavit should).

Maybe the officer didn't thoroughly trace the Transfer between two bank accounts and assumed the TRANSFER IN to be a transaction from an unknown source. Im also assuming you didnt explain this NEFT transfer in your LOE. Please correct me if any of my assumptions are wrong.

With all this being said, you do have a good case. Arrange proper documentation for this NEFT transfer and raise a CSE immediately. If you have a consultant, perhaps they can give you better advice on this matter too,

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I dont have access to my account . Only my representative has access to my account . Actually i want to do it myslef as i can know whether or not they will accept my reconsideration request . I dont want to rely on my representative
That's really the problem with using a consultant, and in reality they don't really do anything, they actually create more problems because they come between you and your application.

But if this is the case, then you can write the message yourself and provide it for the consultant to send by webform.

You can also just send a webform through their website, but you will need all of your references such as UCI and application no., and you can do it yourself from there. You don't have to go through your account.

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Well, Im only assuming but perhaps a transfer of funds to another account gave an impression to the officer that the Transfer IN at the destination bank account is a receipt of funds of a significant amount without an explanation (as the Cheque was deposited in another Bank Account and Im sure the Affidavit mentioned the Cheque Number, as any strong affidavit should).
Yes i also think the same because in the gcms notes vo has clearly mentioned that he does not have any idea about the transferred amount . He did not get that the transfer was from my own account into my another account .

Maybe the officer didn't thoroughly trace the Transfer between two bank accounts and assumed the TRANSFER IN to be a transaction from an unknown source. Im also assuming you didnt explain this NEFT transfer in your LOE. Please correct me if any of my assumptions are wrong.

With all this being said, you do have a good case. Arrange proper documentation for this NEFT transfer and raise a CSE immediately. If you have a consultant, perhaps they can give you better advice on this matter too,