+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Needed! About Written explanation

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Hi,

I am samprit from Bangladesh. I need an urgent help. I will submit all the document to the embassy tomorrow. But still i am confused about one document which is about a written explanation why my sponsor is separate from my parents. I mean i have two sponsor one is my father and another one is my maternal uncle./ Can anyone please share any sample??? that they submit ??

They already ask like that "If you are being supported by a person other than your parents, the same
information is required for them.
Provide a written explanation as to why an individual other than your parent is providing
the financial assistantship. In addition, submit proof of your relationship (where
applicable).
"

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Sampgoogly said:
Hi,

I am samprit from Bangladesh. I need an urgent help. I will submit all the document to the embassy tomorrow. But still i am confused about one document which is about a written explanation why my sponsor is separate from my parents. I mean i have two sponsor one is my father and another one is my maternal uncle./ Can anyone please share any sample??? that they submit ??

They already ask like that "If you are being supported by a person other than your parents, the same
information is required for them.
Provide a written explanation as to why an individual other than your parent is providing
the financial assistantship. In addition, submit proof of your relationship (where
applicable).
"
Base on the Act and Regulation, there is no part where they specifically ask that you provide such information.
They just state that you have to provide the funds.
The embassy is asking this?
I don't think the embassy will ask this.
People submit application and their sponsor is their friend or family friend.
But just on the safe side provide them with letter explaining why your uncle is helping you.
About that proof of relationship, you dont have to show your mother and your uncles birth certificate if it will take time.
It is not mandatory. They cannot deny you visa because you cannot show proof that your uncle is your mothers sibling.