+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP NEEDE PLEASE REGARDING FEES

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
DEAR ALL,

I am about to submitte my second stage documents to london office.

I already sent $ 1100 dollars for my self and my wife to sydney nova scotia during the time of pre apporoval. which i got the approval on 7th january and they asked me to send whole documents to london office in 120 days.

so my question is do i need to send again any fees to canadian dolloars ? I am not sure. I got the check list and in which they are asking for the fees.

I got the advised from my friend that you can pay at the time of medical as well but not sure.

please help urgently as i am holding my documents.

thanks
m

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
I am wondering about the same thing. When exactly do we send the RPRF? Do we send it when we send documents to the VO or do we wait until they ask for it with the medical? Qorax please advice.

Thanks

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right to Permanent resident Fee can be paid along with the full application to Visa office, and if you choose not to pay now you will get a request for RPRF with Medicals.

Seniors have recommedde paying it along with Full application as it expedites the process a little bit

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
okay

so we can pay it later with medical.

if we dont pay along with second stage application. do they returned all the document back to me saying that you havent paid the fees ?

please let me know

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I understand that PCC and RPRF fees can be sent at the time of sending full documents for fast processing.

Remaining documents i.e. Original Passport and Medical are requested later by the visa office at the last stage of file approval......

My question is ....

Can we send everything including Original Passport, Medical Report, PCC, RPRF Fees while submitting full documents for fast processing?

Seniors please comment.........

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PCC is not optional with full documents but is a required document. RPRF is optional

You can not send medicals with full docs because you get a Medical request from Visa office which you take a doctor and he fills that and sends to visa office

You should not send passport with full app because if your application takes lets say 8-12 months for processing you are stuck and can not travel during this duration

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@ visa expert

U can send any thing and moreover they will accept all except medicals and Passports at the time of full doc submission. They only entertain the PPs and medicals after their demand.