+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help!! Can my spouse Cancel my PR?

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Please suggest whom to complaint to cancel my husband's Canada PR. He has left me and I want to stop him from leaving India to Canada?
I have just filed an fir but the divorce case has not started yet.
What is the process to cancel his PR I don't know his PR details or ssn I just have his Indian pan details and passport details.
You cant just cancel a Canadian PR with Indian PAN and passport details. Are you the one sponsored him to get his PR?

Shreya304

Jul 3, 2019
You cant just cancel a Canadian PR with Indian PAN and passport details. Are you the one sponsored him to get his PR?
No both of us applied when we were married he has both the cards in his possession. Who to write mail, which dept. Where to go?
Both of us are Indian and just visited once to collect our PR card.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
No both of us applied when we were married he has both the cards in his possession. Who to write mail, which dept. Where to go?
Both of us are Indian and just visited once to collect our PR card.
You cant cancel his PR just like that. If he wants to go to Canada . He can as long as he can board a flight from India he can land in Canada.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
It's not a quarrel he has left me and now our divorce case is about to start it's just I had filed fir for his tortures.
It's not a quarrel he has left me and now our divorce case is about to start it's just I had filed fir for his tortures.
IF he is facing a FIR in India . Contact the local authority and register a complaint that he can travel to Canada

Abdulla 2029

Sep 24, 2019
Please help me plzzzzzz

1- I saw a girl then I decided that I want to make a relationship with her because I really like her
After all I asked her number she gave me her number. So in a conversations we know is each other and in conversation we knows that she actually we are relative from back home.

2- in two three months later I knows that she actually divorced. But I decided everyone has a situations maybe her first relation didn't work out. I told her is normal I don't care about that I really love you.

3. We used to go everywhere like a hotel restaurants and then finally. she told me she want to marry me because of her son and she religions fact. I I told her no I don't want to marry whatever it is now is this good.

4- then she told me if you love me so what the problem that you cannot marry me please marry me or otherwise I can't continue the relationship.

5- after all I decided okay I'm going to marry you but only as a religiously not in a cort.

6- I don't have a family member in Canada because I'm a international student at that moment. Then she called her ankle to meet up with me so her uncle asked me you want to marry this girl I said to the uncle yes. And then uncle say to me she has a child right so you on except that I told that Uncle yes I can accept that but I don't know about my family because they have their own choice . we're going to live in Canada and my family member living in backhome so I don't have a problem

7. After all her uncle came to her home and then we got married after married she told me she want to register this marriage in Canadian Court.

8- 1 days she decided that she going to apply for immigration because at that moment I had a difficulty on financially then she decided she going to apply for my PR applications

9- then I find a lawyer to apply for my PR applications. But if she was in a welfare I told her that in a welfare you cannot actually apply for PR then she stopped at her wildfire.

###Continue reading this is page 1

Last edited:

Abdulla 2029

Sep 24, 2019
10- after she actually apply for me a beer applications the problem begin from then every day she told me she for only for me she is working she don't want to like work. She want to go back to her welfare she want to stop work she want to stay with her son she don't want me to e permanent residence. Every day every single moment she always treated me that she is going to stop her. Application so like any of argument is normal or big thing she always say to me that she want to cancel that immigration
So everything in happening from like 2016 to all over 2017 in this one yard application when it is processing she called police maybe four times that she don't want to live with me she called police that she don't want to live with me and she told police that police have to grab me from her home.

11- at that moment my file was on processing but the thing is that I told her you know what cancel that. Applications I don't want travel please I really love you I don't want PR I want you and then when actually she decided that she didn't want to live with me I used to call her every single moment every single time I called her call her called her but she didn't pick up the phone and then I went to her home I lay down at I at her door that please open the door please open the door let me in let me in but she decided she don't want to live with me .
But after all she actually let me into her home

But after two or three days later again our argument begin that she don't want to live with me she want to cancel she want to cancel that immigration .

In October 2017 she called police that she don't want to live with me the police Came Polly said you have to leave from this home you can have it stay in here because it's her home
I leave our home and then I try to live with her again I called her calls or I laid on her door to let me in her home.
Finally she let me in
In this time actually I got call from immigration interview call from immigration department that immigration one to make interview of us..
I told her I don't want to go there because you always blaming me that i married you because of PR.
But she actually managed me to grab me to interview .
In an interview that immigration officers are asked me who actually want to marry and then I told that immigration officer and the first thing is that I don't want to marry her I just want to be with her but she told me to marry.officer ask her is it true that your husband saying he don't want to marry you and you actually told him to marry then she said yes.
and officer told me okay we're going to let you know what that decision.you going to get it by email...

After when I came back from interview again we had a fight for small argument that she don't want to live with me blah blah blah she always treated me always treated me that I actually married her for PR but it is not true I didn't marry her for pr.
So any Landing interview she decided she going to go with me so because we have to go together.
So she wanted me to The Landing interview and then the officer told me congratulation I am now a permanent resident.

####Continue reading this is page 2

Last edited:

Abdulla 2029

Sep 24, 2019
After I came to home we went to the coffee shop in a normal argument she said okay you go from my home now you have PR now you can leave I don't want to live with you I want divorce please leave from my home I don't want to stay with you I want to stay with my child I don't want to stay with you please leave my home she actually made it too much are disgusting then she told me that look at my first husband I put him in a jail don't you see that. ?
She told me I'm a woman I miss it a citizen of Canada you are Parmer dissidents you cannot do anything I don't want to live I want divorce please leave my home.
So I got the immigration December 28th 1 actually the officer told me congratulations you are now PR. But I didn't actually see my PR card but the thing is that she actually make it so difficult to live in her home and I was so much desperate.
So I can remember that day which is January 27 2018.
In the morning she told me I have to leave from her home she don't want to live with me.
So she is started an argument and morning I thought she going to be calm down in by evening. But she threw out of my all my clothes she told me she going to call police right now if I'm not going to leave from her home.
Then I decided enough is enough I'm going to leave from her home

I thought I'm not going to call her again because she treated me so bad
But I can't do that after I leave her home I used to call her every single day
She didn't pick up my phone I call her nonstop late like constantly every single day more than 50 call I used to make to her.
I tried to base that I want to leave with her but she didn't
She blocked my number I put my number in no caller ID and I called her from no caller ID.
So from January to almost March I tried my best and then she actually agreed to meet with me and we meet.
She told me I cannot live with her but we can meet outside
But in an outside meeting we had a fight also that she don't want to leave with me she don't want to leave with me she don't want to stay with me.
But I tried my best I tried to convince her I want her job locations to convince her.
She always tell me that I make a relationship for only for PR so after I got my PR I went her a job locations that hey I got my PR but still I'm coming to you why because I really love you I don't care about PR I really love you that's why I come to you.
So almost matches and I tried my best to convince her she didn't and then loss of milk or lost of call she didn't pick up my phone call so from March to almost April is gone but I didn't stop to call her I call her every single day almost 50 times every single day I called 50 times then maybe once in a while she received the call.

####Continue reading this is page 3

Last edited:

Abdulla 2029

Sep 24, 2019
But in an outside meeting we had a fight also that she don't want to leave with me she don't want to leave with me she don't want to stay with me.

But I tried my best I tried to convince her I want her job locations to convince her.

She always tell me that I make a relationship for only for PR so after I got my PR I went her a job locations that hey I got my PR but still I'm coming to you why because I really love you I don't care about PR I really love you that's why I come to you.

So almost matches and I tried my best to convince her she didn't and then loss of milk or lost of call she didn't pick up my phone call so from March to almost April is gone but I didn't stop to call her I call her every single day almost 50 times every single day I called 50 times then maybe once in a while she received the call.

Then I manage her in June to meet with me she made with Mina Joan we want to restaurants Walmart like hotel motel .

In middle of June I told her maybe you need a driving license because I don't like you to go with bus I really love you I cant come to you sometime you don't pick up my phone call but I don't like your suffering that's why I want to teach you how to drive.

So from my home to her home which is 1 hour drive but I don't care I leave my job I used to go to Heart locations to teach how to drive every single day.

I told her maybe you can pass your drive test then I booked har drive test.

So the drive test centre which is 2 hour drive from her home and three hour drive from my home.

But in a drive test she actually fail

I booked hard drive test again and I gave her a lot of lesson that she can be passed but she again failed

I told her please let me in your home.

She fell is not my fault she is stopped to talk with me again I tried I call I call her call her every single day almost every 50 times

And then she once in awhile received the call I told her okay I Got U S Visa let's go to USA and then she agreed with me she want with me USA .

She want with me USA in October 6th

Asking for any small reasons actually argue with me and then she stopped to talk with me I tried my best hole of 2018. and then when the December month came she told me she don't want to stay with me and she want permanent solution she want divorce and she want me to divorce her. Actually she want divorce from beginning from like 2017 December to 2018 December every single day she used to tell me that she want divorce.

After that from 2018 December I lost all the contract from her after that she didn't respond my any call...

I send her email because she didn't response my phone call she didn't respond my text message then I gave her email that I'm going to divorce you but she didn't reply me back

I want a door I knocked her. She told me if I'm going to knock it in single time she going to call police .

Then I decided I'm not going to call her

After that in January my father got brain attack.

In 2019 1 May

I want my back home and then I told my mother to contact her family member her family member didn't contract with me and my family member.

My mother told me that she doesn't want to live with me she won't divorce you tried your best but she don't want to stay with you then we will not give a permanent solution to you.

And then I decided to engage with a girl. 2019

After I came back to Canada 2019 in July 1

In July 1-2 July 10 I call her every single day no response from her then I decided okay I'm going to give her divorce.

I file a divorce claim against her July 12.

She didn't replay it back. I thought everything is going to go. She want divorce I gave a divorce.

I got a letter from immigration department September 17th 2019 that I directly indirectly I married her for immigration paperwork. and I need to send document that I didn't marry her for immigration now what I need to do

I collect all the call report from my provider I collect text messages from my phone.

But the thing is that I actually not feel good to take a pictures but I have a few pictures in 2018 please hep me what I need to do now.

Also I have a police report off domestic violations

####Continue reading this is page 4

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
After I came to home we went to the coffee shop in a normal argument she said okay you go from my home now you have PR now you can leave I don't want to live with you I want divorce please leave from my home I don't want to stay with you I want to stay with my child I don't want to stay with you please leave my home she actually made it too much are disgusting then she told me that look at my first husband I put him in a jail don't you see that. ?
She told me I'm a woman I miss it a citizen of Canada you are Parmer dissidents you cannot do anything I don't want to live I want divorce please leave my home.
So I got the immigration December 28th 1 actually the officer told me congratulations you are now PR. But I didn't actually see my PR card but the thing is that she actually make it so difficult to live in her home and I was so much desperate.
So I can remember that day which is January 27 2018.
In the morning she told me I have to leave from her home she don't want to live with me.
So she is started an argument and morning I thought she going to be calm down in by evening. But she threw out of my all my clothes she told me she going to call police right now if I'm not going to leave from her home.
Then I decided enough is enough I'm going to leave from her home

I thought I'm not going to call her again because she treated me so bad
But I can't do that after I leave her home I used to call her every single day
She didn't pick up my phone I call her nonstop late like constantly every single day more than 50 call I used to make to her.
I tried to base that I want to leave with her but she didn't
She blocked my number I put my number in no caller ID and I called her from no caller ID.
So from January to almost March I tried my best and then she actually agreed to meet with me and we meet.
She told me I cannot live with her but we can meet outside
This is called stalking. Please move on. You were lucky that you received PR when your marriage had broken up numerous times. Had the case officer known how many times you have been separated during the application you would have been refused. She is free to move on and seems to have done so. You need to move on as well.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019

Then I manage her in June to meet with me she made with Mina Joan we want to restaurants Walmart like hotel motel .

In middle of June I told her maybe you need a driving license because I don't like you to go with bus I really love you I cant come to you sometime you don't pick up my phone call but I don't like your suffering that's why I want to teach you how to drive.

So from my home to her home which is 1 hour drive but I don't care I leave my job I used to go to Heart locations to teach how to drive every single day.

I told her maybe you can pass your drive test then I booked har drive test.

So the drive test centre which is 2 hour drive from her home and three hour drive from my home.

But in a drive test she actually fail

I booked hard drive test again and I gave her a lot of lesson that she can be passed but she again failed

I told her please let me in your home.

She fell is not my fault she is stopped to talk with me again I tried I call I call her call her every single day almost every 50 times

And then she once in awhile received the call I told her okay I Got U S Visa let's go to USA and then she agreed with me she want with me USA .

She want with me USA in October 6th

Asking for any small reasons actually argue with me and then she stopped to talk with me I tried my best hole of 2018. and then when the December month came she told me she don't want to stay with me and she want permanent solution she want divorce and she want me to divorce her. Actually she want divorce from beginning from like 2017 December to 2018 December every single day she used to tell me that she want divorce.

After that from 2018 December I lost all the contract from her after that she didn't respond my any call...

I send her email because she didn't response my phone call she didn't respond my text message then I gave her email that I'm going to divorce you but she didn't reply me back

I want a door I knocked her. She told me if I'm going to knock it in single time she going to call police .

Then I decided I'm not going to call her

After that in January my father got brain attack.

In 2019 1 May

I want my back home and then I told my mother to contact her family member her family member didn't contract with me and my family member.

My mother told me that she doesn't want to live with me she won't divorce you tried your best but she don't want to stay with you then we will not give a permanent solution to you.

And then I decided to engage with a girl. 2019

After I came back to Canada 2019 in July 1

In July 1-2 July 10 I call her every single day no response from her then I decided okay I'm going to give her divorce.

I file a divorce claim against her July 12.

She didn't replay it back. I thought everything is going to go. She want divorce I gave a divorce.

I got a letter from immigration department September 17th 2019 that I directly indirectly I married her for immigration paperwork. and I need to send document that I didn't marry her for immigration now what I need to do

I collect all the call report from my provider I collect text messages from my phone.

But the thing is that I actually not feel good to take a pictures but I have a few pictures in 2018 please hep me what I need to do now.

Also I have a police report off domestic violations

####Continue reading this is page 4
To be honest with u, It dont seem like a normal relationship at all. Don’t know how after so many police calls u got the docs... She wanted a divorce but never filed for it first?! And only after u engaged to another woman and filed for divorce first, things went side ways....
anyway, in that letter what immigration sent u, do they have list of things they expect to receive from u to prove the marriage was genuine???
I am not an expert, but letters from friends and neighbors, probably could help... Good luck to u!

Abdulla 2029

Sep 24, 2019
This is called stalking. Please move on. You were lucky that you received PR when your marriage had broken up numerous times. Had the case officer known how many times you have been separated during the application you would have been refused. She is free to move on and seems to have done so. You need to move on as well.
After i received my PR I tried my best to live with her but she didn't allow me to har home.
2018 January 28 i moved from her home but we didn't start to live again in same roof. But yes in 2018 we meet each orther outside of home . But its wasn't easy . I called her a day more then 50 times then she used to told me ok she can meet with me

Abdulla 2029

Sep 24, 2019
Immigration send me a letter that they want prove any pictures phone call messages. .and how many time i did make attempts to get her back after separation. They want prove.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Think I was writing my reply as you were completing your last post. This relationship was never a normal marriage and should have never been approved. You weren’t living together during all of the sponsorship time. If a spouse doesn’t want to talk to you they don’t have to but going to her home or workplace, calling them 50 times, etc. is not ok. You need to work with a lawyer to attempt to save your PR. Given the state of your relationship at the time of PR interview, it should not of lead to an approval. Please stop contacting your ex-wife.

Reactions: YVR123 and zt2018