+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Credit card payment declined

mzi.ocp

Mar 8, 2020
Sir I have to face unique situation.i am mpnp applicant. Ipaid full fee.there are generate payment receipt. Send this recipient to Sydney with full application..after a few days, I come to know that whole amount is refunded. I contacted cic they responded that your payment receipt is still valid..should I repay. If yes then how. Because I don't get uci number by now ..I m quite worrying because my nomination will expire soon
Hi, I am facing transaction declined issue. Could you please let me know how can I contact to CIC?

Reactions: Deep singh dhillon

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
Hi, I am facing transaction declined issue. Could you please let me know how can I contact to CIC?
First you paid fees again..you should call ircc..explain everything to agents..if you're application is in system. You tell New fees receipt number to agents. Agents will attach new fees receipt to your application..if not in system you wait for
First of all, you should pay fees again. should call ircc..agent will ask few details about you like email id,date of birth. Birth of place etc.if your application is in system..you should tell new fees receipt number to agent..agent will attach new fees number to your application. If application is not in system..then you should call again after a week...secondly you should send complete new application with valid fees receipt with covering letter with explanation

Pattyt

Aug 31, 2022
Hello! I was submitting my PR application and I got to the payment part. Once I put in my card info and clicked "pay" the system logged me out although I didn't spend more than 5 minutes on the page. And the bank declined the transaction because they thought it was fraud. I tried to log back in but I am not able to access my application to re-enter my payment information. I have 5 more days before the deadline. What should I do?

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hello! I was submitting my PR application and I got to the payment part. Once I put in my card info and clicked "pay" the system logged me out although I didn't spend more than 5 minutes on the page. And the bank declined the transaction because they thought it was fraud. I tried to log back in but I am not able to access my application to re-enter my payment information. I have 5 more days before the deadline. What should I do?
The same thing happened to me. The button/link re-appeared after a couple of hours. It's quite common. You can also try using a different browser or clear cache.