+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT confusion in work experience

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
Hello

Would really appreciate if someone can guide me. i left my last job in Sept 2014. Since then i did not work.
Was planning to create express entry profile i have total of 2.5 years exp in last 10 years.
But in PNP they are looking for candidates who have experience in last 5 years or last 3 years. is it ok to create express entry profile
in case if my crs is 400 due to ielts score can provinces still invite inspite of not even having experience in the last 5 or 4 years prior to submission of application.

please guide me

Mansi

i left

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello

Would really appreciate if someone can guide me. i left my last job in Sept 2014. Since then i did not work.
Was planning to create express entry profile i have total of 2.5 years exp in last 10 years.
But in PNP they are looking for candidates who have experience in last 5 years or last 3 years. is it ok to create express entry profile
in case if my crs is 400 due to ielts score can provinces still invite inspite of not even having experience in the last 5 or 4 years prior to submission of application.

please guide me

Mansi

i left
Which PNP are you referring to, each province has their own requirements

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
ontario like they look for exp in last 5 years prior to submission..
or do they pick profiles from express entry

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
ontario like they look for exp in last 5 years prior to submission..
or do they pick profiles from express entry
I am sorry but CRS score of 400 is no where close. Ontario prefers score around 460's and 470's for Tech draws but for Skilled Trades CRS score can be as low as 400's or even below. You can look up Ontario's preferred Skilled Trades on their website

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
ok and alberta i guess considers profiles with 400 they also look for experience within last 5 years..do they pick up profiles from express entry and give nomination certificate or they can even consider people in last 10 years experience

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
ok and alberta i guess considers profiles with 400 they also look for experience within last 5 years..do they pick up profiles from express entry and give nomination certificate or they can even consider people in last 10 years experience
Do you meet any of below requirements

The Alberta Express Entry Stream allows Alberta to nominate a limited number of qualified candidates from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system.

Candidates who have demonstrated strong ties to Alberta or who can help support the government’s economic development and diversification priorities may be asked to submit an application.

International graduates from Canadian post-secondary institutions may also be asked to submit an application under this stream.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Do you meet any of below requirements, forget about your experience question. You should check if you are eligible or not to begin with

The Alberta Express Entry Stream allows Alberta to nominate a limited number of qualified candidates from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system.

Candidates who have demonstrated strong ties to Alberta or who can help support the government’s economic development and diversification priorities may be asked to submit an application.

International graduates from Canadian post-secondary institutions may also be asked to submit an application under this stream.