+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Can I continue working?

Osagiodwa1

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
I just received my returned work permit few mins ago. Am awaiting judicial review. The reason it was returned was that I didn't pay the fee.this is 3rd time of applying for extensions and have never paid any fee.
Also my seized passport is expired and they required it should be below the date of expiration at the time am applying for extensions. Now I am resubmitting the application and paying the fee. My work permit expires July 7th 2022. What should I do with regards to the date on my passport which expired 27th MAY 2022.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I just received my returned work permit few mins ago. Am awaiting judicial review. The reason it was returned was that I didn't pay the fee.this is 3rd time of applying for extensions and have never paid any fee.
Also my seized passport is expired and they required it should be below the date of expiration at the time am applying for extensions. Now I am resubmitting the application and paying the fee. My work permit expires July 7th 2022. What should I do with regards to the date on my passport which expired 27th MAY 2022.
Attach the copy that was given to you by immigration when the original was seized. Make sure it the copy shows the stamp of immigration. That will suffice.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you were denied asylum you have to pay for your WP.