+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Check this from another group. This might be our case too. Otherwise by this time we should have got the decision.
=============================================================

Is your GCMS telling you that your secondary office being NY or LA? Mine says LA, it is closed for now so I suspect that might be the reason why we haven’t received approval letter.
=============================================================

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applied-from-u-s-a-fall-2020-study-permit-tracking.697633/page-2
U also apply for Study Permit & got the AIP right? Above it is my timeline. I am also in the same boat: receiving AIP 2.5 weeks ago. My GCMS note is saying my secondary office being LA. I know a person that receives a final approval decision regarding applying & giving biometrics later than u and I did. But the processing center is being in New York. Link in this post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/study-permit-ny-or-los-angeles-office-study-permit-to-canada-from-us.695189/post-8813482

Sukhoi30

Aug 28, 2020
ICT GSS Approved:-
Applied-05/20
Biometric-07/21
Biometric correspondence-07/27
Approval/PPR-08/07
Hi Arpita,
Congratulations for your approval. Could you please let me know for which location/province you got the approval and what was the NOC CODE and ,moreover, From which country your work permit was applied .Did you submitted any expedited request also?
My WP ICT was filled on 29 June from US for Toronto Location and Biometrics given 14th July. My NOC is A-2174. Still waiting for approval.
Was looking for timelines of approval. Thanks

Last edited:

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
U also apply for Study Permit & got the AIP right? Above it is my timeline. I am also in the same boat: receiving AIP 2.5 weeks ago. My GCMS note is saying my secondary office being LA. I know a person that receives a final approval decision regarding applying & giving biometrics later than u and I did. But the processing center is being in New York. Link in this post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/study-permit-ny-or-los-angeles-office-study-permit-to-canada-from-us.695189/post-8813482
yes..SP and got AIP on 23 Aug

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Stuck at VFS global USA passport submission. They are not responding to the emails, anyone else on the same boat?
OH i see you are waiting for shipping labels.. Someone told they need so many documents.

>>Rates are changing on 31st August, is that a problem.
The Visa Application Centre is offering courier services at a discount of 10% on the courier prices listed in the pricing table on this website. This discounted rate will only be available from 23 March 2020 until 31 August 2020
  1. Write to vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com to avail mandatory two-way courier vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com( per applicant) & receive the mail-in application FedEx labels.

One question :
we need to send our passport and your dependants together. ? or in separate shipping labels.

Last edited:

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
OH i see you are waiting for shipping labels.. Someone told they need so many documents.

>>Rates are changing on 31st August, is that a problem.
The Visa Application Centre is offering courier services at a discount of 10% on the courier prices listed in the pricing table on this website. This discounted rate will only be available from 23 March 2020 until 31 August 2020
  1. Write to vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com to avail mandatory two-way courier vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com( per applicant) & receive the mail-in application FedEx labels.

One question :
we need to send our passport and your dependants together. ? or in separate shipping labels.
Idk, I’m single without dependents.

Reactions: PravinDeo

poppedpluto

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for the advice. I got a reply last night, already sent my passport to NY VAC, they are going to send me an email when it’s ready?
Thats great. You should receive automatic email updates from VFS to the email you provided on the TTS Consent Form. You can also track using FedEx tracking numbers. You should receive you passport back by Friday or Monday at the latest. Good luck!

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Thats great. You should receive automatic email updates from VFS to the email you provided on the TTS Consent Form. You can also track using FedEx tracking numbers. You should receive you passport back by Friday or Monday at the latest. Good luck!
I am only using one-way courier service, so I mailed with my own courier service. I haven’t received return shipping label yet so I don’t know when they are going to give me that. I’m mailing from the west coast so it should arrive at their office tomorrow morning.

Reactions: PravinDeo

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
I am only using one-way courier service, so I mailed with my own courier service. I haven’t received return shipping label yet so I don’t know when they are going to give me that. I’m mailing from the west coast so it should arrive at their office tomorrow morning.
Have you paid additional money for return shipping label along with fee? how that works ?