+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
I just received my AIP but i have filled complete application from USA. Any idea regarding this.

Hello,
While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing
Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application. While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Any update anyone ? approval stopped coming.. anyone got approved for application in May 2020 or June 2020 ? Processing time on website stopped getting update it is 19 weeks for USA.

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
Any update anyone ? approval stopped coming.. anyone got approved for application in May 2020 or June 2020 ? Processing time on website stopped getting update it is 19 weeks for USA.
Still waiting. No update whats your application status?

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
I got passport requested today. BVL on 07/24
Congratulations. got your timeline from previous post.

document submission:03/28/2020
Biometrics done: 07/13/2020
Biometrics correspondence letter: 07/24/2020.
Approval : 08/27

I am wondering what they were doing with your application between 07/24 to 08/27..? was there any request for additional documents.

Reactions: yogesh23

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Congratulations. got your timeline from previous post.

document submission:03/28/2020
Biometrics done: 07/13/2020
Biometrics correspondence letter: 07/24/2020.
Approval : 08/27

I am wondering what they were doing with your application between 07/24 to 08/27..? was there any request for additional documents.
No they put my passport request in a so called print queue

Reactions: PravinDeo