+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi, Can you let me know the link , appointment could be booked. I m trying from today morning with no luck?At USCIS, getting options of make appointment which is showing no field office available and find an appointment with my IRCC number is showing appointment scheduled for 3/31 and my IRCC number was generated in June 2020 .
Any guidance here is highly appreciable.

thanks
Book asap on website: https://my.uscis.gov/appointmentscheduler-appointment/ca/en/office-search it is working right now.

manjunathsr14

Jun 4, 2020
Good to know that you guys were able to book appointments. As I said earlier please make sure you save a copy of the appointment confirmation and also take a print out. you will need this to show at ASC when you get there for your biometrics along with the BIL and your passport/travel document that you used to apply for your Canada entry.

Reactions: lanp2606

yash1117

Jul 14, 2020
Was anybody able to get an appointment at Atlanta ASC before July 27th? The center opened yesterday, July 13th but I did not see any appointments for this week (July 13-17) and the next week (July 20-24) when the website was working last Friday night or today morning.

Or, did anyone have a positive or negative experience walking-in at Atlanta ASC with a confirmation of a later appointment?

abhisays

Jul 14, 2020
Has anyone tried "Find your appointment" link? On giving my IRCC number, it is showing some incorrect past dated appointment.

jwen984

Jul 11, 2020
Has anyone tried "Find your appointment" link? On giving my IRCC number, it is showing some incorrect past dated appointment.
Yes I just tried, it gave me a total different time(March 2020) at a different location. But I have printed the confirmation letter already. I hope that will suffice.
Or should we reschedule?

abhisays

Jul 14, 2020
Yes I just tried, it gave me a total different time(March 2020) at a different location. But I have printed the confirmation letter already. I hope that will suffice.
Or should we reschedule?
I think, there is no need to reschedule. If you give any random number, you will get the same result. It looks like there is some bug in their application.

jwen984

Jul 11, 2020
Just want to let you guys know, I succesfully booked an appointment for July 20th at South El Monte location of Southern California.
Good luck to all of you!
Again, when I used the "find your appointment link", looks like the location&time the systems gave me was totally wrong. Should I reschedule? Or just bring the confirmation?

jwen984

Jul 11, 2020
I think, there is no need to reschedule. If you give any random number, you will get the same result. It looks like there is some bug in their application.
ok that make sense. I guess I will just bring the confirmation letter. Thanks!!