+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

lat2479

Jun 29, 2020
New locations (for the 7/20) are now open for appointments, just fyi! Still wrong date and location when i went back to confirm my appointment so yeah as they stated above, don't forget to save a pdf copy of your appointment at the begining

Singh2016

Mar 1, 2016
Seems like the link shared here for making appointment is either dummy or fake. I am not able to reach to same page from USCIS website.
Also the page does not have a footer. No USCIS page is without a footer section.

Let me know what you guys think about it.

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Seems like the link shared here for making appointment is either dummy or fake. I am not able to reach to same page from USCIS website.
Also the page does not have a footer. No USCIS page is without a footer section.

I believe the website generally comes up through https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp
Although, currently the links aren't available.

Just because the page doesn't have a footer, it doesn't mean it is fake. The domain is still valid correct? I don't think regular people/companies can get .gov domain.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020

I believe that the page is not a fake: it is the same address that was reachable from the IRCC website and, as far as I know, it was not reachable from the USCIS website even before. It could however be not fully functioning yet.
When they will activate the link from the IRCC website we can check if the slot that we booked is available or taken. If is taken already I would believe that our "premature" booking worked, otherwise we will be able to book again.

I still plan to go with the printed confirmation to the ASC on Monday, worst case they will be confused!

lanp2606

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
I was able to schedule, but like everyone else, yesterday, the address when I checked back in "Find your appointment" was stil in IL, However, today, mine was changed to PA date 3/25. Hmmmm?!

vsmkrm298

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I also booked the appointment and when I checked back, it says the same to me as well.

Singh2016

Mar 1, 2016
I believe that the page is not a fake: it is the same address that was reachable from the IRCC website and, as far as I know, it was not reachable from the USCIS website even before. It could however be not fully functioning yet.
When they will activate the link from the IRCC website we can check if the slot that we booked is available or taken. If is taken already I would believe that our "premature" booking worked, otherwise we will be able to book again.

I still plan to go with the printed confirmation to the ASC on Monday, worst case they will be confused!
make sense

Reactions: Going2Can

Going2Can

Jun 25, 2020
I was able to book for myself and my family members for MD office. Like everyone said, the each hour slot is for one person only, so I was able to book back to back, not sure if they will allow everyone in the family to go together.

But when I checked the Find my Appointment, it shows for PA office. Then I tried to click re-schedule appointment and tried to find my time slot, that was not available.

We can either call the USCIS office with our appointment details to confirm or go there in person on the appointment date and check. Worst case we might have to book another appointment on different date, but best case, we could get the bio metrics done from our side :)

I hope we will know or get some confirmation before we need to go there in person