+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

Workaholic2020

Mar 12, 2020
Upon the reservation, I haven't received any confirmation letters. When I search my application, the date as well as location are all wrong.

Guess the system is still under testing....

Last edited:

haritosh82

May 31, 2020
USA
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-04-2020
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Reactions: lanp2606

Workaholic2020

Mar 12, 2020
Update: I tried again and found no states with a valid office now. The one printed on my confirmation page is wrong. I booked a California office but got:

USCIS WAUKEGAN
25 South Greenbay Road
Waukegan, IL 60085

manjunathsr14

Jun 4, 2020
The link is not pulling up any locations since last night, looks like it was just a test of the link. IRCC tweet as a reply to a question asked by someone for biometrics from USA says they are working with ASCs to coordinate biometrics collection. Dont see any other updates anywhere.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I am experiencing the same situation: I was able to book appointments for July 13th and I printed the confirmation, but now I cannot see any office available in any state. "Find your appointment" returns the incorrect booking, as pointed out already. It is worth noting that the link that we used was not "activated" from IRCC. I would suggest to stay in touch and update each other, as it looks that things will be start moving soon.

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
Looks like it isn't up yet. But do we have to book the appointments via the IRCC portal itself? The status hasn't changed over there. Can we book directly through the USCIS website for Canada Biometrics?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Looks like it isn't up yet. But do we have to book the appointments via the IRCC portal itself? The status hasn't changed over there. Can we book directly through the USCIS website for Canada Biometrics?
It is not clear (to me at least): I believe that by going directly to the USCIS website we take some sort of shortcut. It may work or we may have to book again once the IRCC portal activates the link, there is no way of knowing it now, in my opinion.

Workaholic2020

Mar 12, 2020
Agree with the analysis, this link seems to be a test link, so the appointments we have made is most probably void. However, it means IRCC is working on it and things will be clearer soon. Let us keep replying their tweets every now and then to push it forward

vsmkrm298

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys, sorry for creating such confusion. But I can still see at the previously mentioned website that some ASCs are open and I can schedule an appointment. It might be that this link is working every now and then but not always. I didn't book any appointment myself as I am waiting on nearby ASC to open. And thanks for the info that this is only a testing link and IRCC is still working on connecting with the ASCs.