+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

pratik2907

Sep 23, 2019
I also don't have any idea if they accept walk-ins, never received any response from this blog. if you get chance to walk-in at Tampa or any other center, please let me know. Thank you, wish you the best!
Hi Ariga85,

Tampa accepts walk-ins. I went today and they let me have it done. Took less than 10 mins.

Any idea how much time will it take now?? Canadian Immigration website is still stating 6 months...

Reactions: harishdamera

harishdamera

Aug 6, 2019
I also don't have any idea if they accept walk-ins, never received any response from this blog. if you get chance to walk-in at Tampa or any other center, please let me know. Thank you, wish you the best!
I would like to know the present trend as well. I applied in July and it says 6 months,

atty111

Oct 11, 2017
Hi, my mother just received her Biometrics instruction letter. She is currently on a visitor visa in Canada but she has to leave the country. She has a valid US visitor visa, and is considering to go to the Buffalo USCIS office. When I called CIC to confirm, they said she *might* get refused entry to the U.S at the border if her intention is to do her biometrics. Anyone experienced that problem? Any other recommendations (other than not saying she is entering the U.S. to do biometrics). Thank you!!

Leigh05

Oct 1, 2019
Hi ,

I got request from IRCC to go for biometrics in near by USCIS, so I called to USCIS to schedule an appointment, after 1 hour of waiting they told me that there is no appointment required for Biometrics and it is just first come first serve basis.

my question is any one went for biometrics in USCIS before, can we go get the Biometrics done without appointment?

Thanks in advance.

Leigh05

Oct 1, 2019
Hi ,

I got request from IRCC to go for biometrics in near by USCIS, so I called to USCIS to schedule an appointment, after 1 hour of waiting they told me that there is no appointment required for Biometrics and it is just first come first serve basis.

my question is any one went for biometrics in USCIS before, can we go get the Biometrics done without appointment?

Thanks in advance.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Do Boston locations accept walk-ins?
It says 'by appointment only' and available appointments are two weeks from now. Two people, me and my wife.

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Hi, my mother just received her Biometrics instruction letter. She is currently on a visitor visa in Canada but she has to leave the country. She has a valid US visitor visa, and is considering to go to the Buffalo USCIS office. When I called CIC to confirm, they said she *might* get refused entry to the U.S at the border if her intention is to do her biometrics. Anyone experienced that problem? Any other recommendations (other than not saying she is entering the U.S. to do biometrics). Thank you!!

I am in the same boat. I am planning to visit Buffalo ASC in 2 weeks. I was wondering what should I say at the border. I have Canadian passport but my father has a visitor visa for US. What did you end up doing ?

atty111

Oct 11, 2017
I am in the same boat. I am planning to visit Buffalo ASC in 2 weeks. I was wondering what should I say at the border. I have Canadian passport but my father has a visitor visa for US. What did you end up doing ?
I didn't risk it. I asked for an extension so my mother will do hers when she goes back home.

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
I didn't risk it. I asked for an extension so my mother will do hers when she goes back home.
I found someone's experience here. I will give it a try. I don't want to delay the process as my father won't go back for a while.. Worst case scenario I will just waste one of my day.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1936

I took my parents for bio to Buffalo ASC at end Sep. We took Rainbow Bridge and told US border staffthat we were going for shopping and sightseeing (to see Niagra Fall from the other side) and would return on the same evening. We answered about our previous trip to US. No more questions were asked.
Our appointment at ASC was for 1200hrs but we reached there at 11:20am. We
were finished and came out by 11:30. They just asked for BM instructions and passports.BM were updated inmyCIC by 3:00pm on the same day.
While returning CBSA officer asked us about the first entry into Canada and didn't stamp passports. She asked about the value of purchases we had made.
Thats it. Overall, it was all very smooth.

Reactions: Aj.nayak

hopes22

Feb 9, 2019
Go to Application center in Michigan city, Indiana. They allow applicants to do biometrics even if you don't have an appointment letter for a given day or for a later date. Super friendly!

Good luck!!

ratnamandava

Nov 29, 2019
Hi,
Anyone has any idea about Indianapolis uscis office for walkin / preponing appointments without prior notice? I booked my appointment on 16th Dec but need to get it done asap. Do you think I can request them?

Reactions: Aj.nayak

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Biometrics req letter sent by CIC has wrong country (USA) of birth and citizenship. Can i still use the letter to visit VAC for biometrics. I saw some threads that say VAC agent strikes over and correct it during visit. Anybody had the similar experience?