Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Received PPR email this morning. eCAS is still in process though - isn’t that strange?Pre arrival letter was received Nov. 1st.
Congratulations. What's your line number in thd tracking sheet or your Ottawa receiving date?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Received PPR email this morning. eCAS is still in process though - isn’t that strange?Pre arrival letter was received Nov. 1st.
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Is anyone else seeing this message in mycic after submitting all requested documents? Medical was passed and both PCC were mailed to the NYC VAC as required.

Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Where exactly one sees "Profile Updated" (so-called ghost update) on myCIC?

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
Thank Nav. Are there special instructions email that your parents received to get PCC done from CIC similar to BIO instructions or just show up and get it done there?
No special email in my case. I just submitted without CIC asking for it specifically. Although, the SA letter says to submit PCC.
Just book an appointment with Passport seva kendar and select your correct police station while submitting application. Reason for PCC: Residence permit for Canada or immigration purposes Canada.
Alternatively, there are people sitting outside the seva kendar who can help submit the app in case you or your parents cant submit. You can get an appointment of a day later only not the same day.

CEC Applicant - 21

Dec 8, 2015
Thanks for sharing the information.
Hey,

I just noticed that PA Status is changed back to In Process with update "We started processing *****'s application on November 14, 2019". It seems like, They change the status of PA once they actually start working on the application (as I received Medical, PCC and Travel form request on 14th Nov).

Last edited: