+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
No special email in my case. I just submitted without CIC asking for it specifically. Although, the SA letter says to submit PCC.
Just book an appointment with Passport seva kendar and select your correct police station while submitting application. Reason for PCC: Residence permit for Canada or immigration purposes Canada.
Alternatively, there are people sitting outside the seva kendar who can help submit the app in case you or your parents cant submit. You can get an appointment of a day later only not the same day.
Alright I can do that for my parents. Do they provide PCC on the spot or is there a process involved?

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Received new request today to provide below documents:
I thought it might be passport request but it was below request. I had send birth certificate as a proof. I dont have fifth class or middle standard marksheets.
Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate).
Also the documents I have to submit them right or of my father?

Reactions: laxsun

gifty123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Received new request today to provide below documents:
I thought it might be passport request but it was below request. I had send birth certificate as a proof. I dont have fifth class or middle standard marksheets.
Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate).
Also the documents I have to submit them right or of my father?
What is says under background check on MyCic?

gifty123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Ok thanks for sharing.
I m also may 17 applicant. Still no update. It says we will start your background check for me.When background check changed for you?
Hopefully i will hear soon from them

as187

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Hi,

If LVO is New Delhi, then does parents need to be in India at the time of PPR? Can they be in Canada and send their passport to New Delhi? If not can they send it to CPC - Mississauga?

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
I am a June 4th applicant and also see "APPLICATION RECEIVED" for both sponsorship and PR on ECAS. I received AOR on Sept 30th. Some June 3rd and one June 4th applicants have already reached "DECISION MADE" so I think we should hear back within a week or two, either with status changed to "IN PROCESS" or if we are lucky, decision made as well.
Hello,
I'm June 15 applicant. I just see an application recevied in Ecas.
What's the procedure after it? Is it biomedical and biometrics? or Decision made? Can somebody please explain.

Thanks much

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

I just noticed that PA Status is changed back to In Process with update "We started processing *****'s application on November 14, 2019". It seems like, They change the status of PA once they actually start working on the application (as I received Medical, PCC and Travel form request on 14th Nov).
Are you sure the status was still Application Received on November 14th, the day you received PCC and IME request? How long did it take for NDVO to request documents after receiving the file from CPC-Mississauga? What is the date of your SA approval letter?