+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

jwen984

Jul 11, 2020
Yeah I did the same thing too! My apt is next Monday. I included a letter explaining my situation in the application but Im not sure how things will go after the biometrics. Please keep each other updated!
My situation is much more complicated. I applied for political asylum and got rejected and then kept appealing the decision until was ordered to leave the country. I wonder if my only option is going back to my country and apply from there. Although I understand even though my chance is pretty small of getting the student permit to Canada....

newbie8989

May 20, 2020
Please kindly tell me any other way to schedule an appointment, as I'm getting an error. " No field office found for given zip code", Thank you

ravi1441

Mar 23, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
Please kindly tell me any other way to schedule an appointment, as I'm getting an error. " No field office found for given zip code", Thank you
You have to keep on checking the website, refresh it often and clear the cache, or try even in incognito.

Reactions: newbie8989

lanp2606

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just came back, everything went well, it took less than half an hour for both.

We had appointments for 8 and 9 in Houston (me and my wife) and we got in together at 8. They just asked to have an appointment for the day.
They had our numbers so I guess that the appointments that we booked on the "glitchy" website worked!

Good luck to everyone!
Thank you so much for your update and very detailed information. Just a quick question, how long does it take to update your online account after completing biometrics?

matahari

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
My account was updated when I got back home. I think it is essentially instantaneous.
Please keep us posted about the request for original passport. The last time my spouse gave it, the request came in immediately, as in, within 3-5 days. I trust the IRCC should be doing the same.

Reactions: PravinDeo

phuongdong

Jun 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Just came back, everything went well, it took less than half an hour for both.

We had appointments for 8 and 9 in Houston (me and my wife) and we got in together at 8. They just asked to have an appointment for the day.
They had our numbers so I guess that the appointments that we booked on the "glitchy" website worked!

Good luck to everyone!
Did you bring the confirmation to show that you have the appointments even though those were booked on the "glitchy" website? I do have the confirmation printed and ready to give biometrics on 21st July. But I checked my IRCC yesterday and it showed another random location of ASC biometrics.

lat2479

Jun 29, 2020
My situation is much more complicated. I applied for political asylum and got rejected and then kept appealing the decision until was ordered to leave the country. I wonder if my only option is going back to my country and apply from there. Although I understand even though my chance is pretty small of getting the student permit to Canada....
I am sorry that you are going through such a difficult situation. My plan is to try applying from the US and if it did not work out i would go back and apply again from my home country.