+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Assistance for Country of Education

am18

Jun 16, 2018
I would like get some help on the below.

I have completed my studies from Birla Institute of Technology, Dubai. Transcripts were sent directly by the parent university in India and in ECA country is mentioned as India. I have received the ITA, in my education history details as mentioned in ECA, details have been entered (country of education: India). Now in my personal history I will be adding the educational activity as in Dubai, will this be an issue going forward, will it be accepted by providing details in LOE.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

I have completed my studies from Birla Institute of Technology, Dubai. Transcripts were sent directly by the parent university in India and in ECA country is mentioned as India. I have received the ITA, in my education history details as mentioned in ECA, details have been entered (country of education: India). Now in my personal history I will be adding the educational activity as in Dubai, will this be an issue going forward, will it be accepted by providing details in LOE.
I don’t think so BITS Pilani only has a campus in Dubai but accredation should be through India... and the case officer reviewing your docs will see all the docs and will be able to correlate

I miss academic city and silicon oasis :D

k1234

Sep 3, 2020

Hey was this issue resolved for you? What country of education did you finally use for the Education History section and for personal history section?