Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
tkstks said:
hi

PCC applied as standard format in Punjab for a married female.
Nobody guided that PCC required for unmarried period also.
Application rejected straight away on this reasons.
Dont u think its inhuman, they should ask for the document if not presented then can proceed.

Thanks
Sorry to hear that .... you can try sending a CSE with your new PCC and ask them to reconsider your application ... i have seen application getting reopened after CSE ... good luck ...

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hi Guyzz

I too got rejected for PCC missing case as I submitted the SSP Punjab PCC earlier. Reason - missing doc PCC from Dec 2005 till present.
Although I had sent PSK PCC thru CSE but they didnot considered it as I sent it on Dec 16, 2015.

My timeline is Submission date - Dec 11, CSE Submission with PSK PCC - Dec 16, Rejection Dt - Dec 21.

Can u plzz send me ur LOE which u r sending to CIC for reconsideration/re-open ur case in case of PCC. I have prepared one for myself. need to make comparison so that I can get fair enough idea to be on the right track.

Also do send me the LOE sent to SINP for re-issuing the nomination on another Express Entry profile. I will go for that option as well.

My email id is bhanu.ghai1@gmail.com

NEED UR HELP GUYS>..

Nov 20, 2015
BhanuGhai said:
Hi Guyzz

I too got rejected for PCC missing case as I submitted the SSP Punjab PCC earlier. Reason - missing doc PCC from Dec 2005 till present.
Although I had sent PSK PCC thru CSE but they didnot considered it as I sent it on Dec 16, 2015.

My timeline is Submission date - Dec 11, CSE Submission with PSK PCC - Dec 16, Rejection Dt - Dec 21.

Can u plzz send me ur LOE which u r sending to CIC for reconsideration/re-open ur case in case of PCC. I have prepared one for myself. need to make comparison so that I can get fair enough idea to be on the right track.

Also do send me the LOE sent to SINP for re-issuing the nomination on another Express Entry profile. I will go for that option as well.

NEED UR HELP GUYS>..
Hi, sent you a mail, plz respond to it, I have 2 different formats for PCC from punjab. lets discuss this

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BhanuGhai said:
Hi Guyzz

NEED UR HELP GUYS>..
Sorry to hear about your rejection. Reenter the pool quickly and get ready for upcoming ITA.

So let me get this straight, you did not submit PCC from 2005 to present? So what PCC did you submit? Is this for same address as your passport? Can you post the contents of your PCC.

We need to get to root cause of of this and help other applicants.

india_user25

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
BhanuGhai said:
Hi Guyzz

NEED UR HELP GUYS>..
I got my PCC from Punjab for my permanent address for all the years, but I have been working outside Punjab for 6 years.

It is not possible to get PCC from the other state due to non availability of address proof.

Shall I go ahead with the PCC assuming I have covered all the years but for my permanent address (same on my passport).

Also, do I need to write any LOE - that this is my permanent address and I am staying at a temporary address for job and I have been visiting my permanent address frequently.

As per police officials, any criminal case registered outside Punjab against me has to be notified to local police station (permanent address) by the resp police station. So, clearance from permanent address police station means there are no criminal records in other state, but they can't mention it explicitly.

Second option is for PSK PCC, but I am currently not in India, and hence can't obtain it.

Any suggestions?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
india_user25 said:
I got my PCC from Punjab for my permanent address for all the years, but I have been working outside Punjab for 6 years.

It is not possible to get PCC from the other state due to non availability of address proof.

Shall I go ahead with the PCC assuming I have covered all the years but for my permanent address (same on my passport).

Also, do I need to write any LOE - that this is my permanent address and I am staying at a temporary address for job and I have been visiting my permanent address frequently.

As per police officials, any criminal case registered outside Punjab against me has to be notified to local police station (permanent address) by the resp police station. So, clearance from permanent address police station means there are no criminal records in other state, but they can't mention it explicitly.

Second option is for PSK PCC, but I am currently not in India, and hence can't obtain it.

Any suggestions?
I suggest you to go with PCC from PSK as lately there have been many rejections due to PCC not covering all years after one turned 18.

If you are outside India and are legal resident in another country, you can obtain PCC from the nearest embassy/consulate. I have got PCC from Indian embassy for my application. Please refer to this link (If you are a citizen of India --> If you live outside of India) - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
StAnger said:
Sorry to hear about your rejection. Reenter the pool quickly and get ready for upcoming ITA.

So let me get this straight, you did not submit PCC from 2005 to present? So what PCC did you submit? Is this for same address as your passport? Can you post the contents of your PCC.

We need to get to root cause of of this and help other applicants.
Hey.. I submitted the PCC from Feb 2013 till present as this is what SSP Punjab mentioned because I got married in Feb 2013 and my permanent address on passport is in laws address. That is the reason its mentioned there that I am residing at the above address since Feb 2013 till present.

If u r getting it done from local SSp/Commissioner. Its not wrong untill it covers up your whole period after 18 yrs of age or it should be universal without any period mentioned.

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
india_user25 said:

Any suggestions?
My suggestion wud b to go with the Passport PCC. Thats safe all the time. U nvr knw providing the SSP PCC is totally dependent on the Officer seeking ur application. So its a big risk!!

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Guyzzz... have any one of u raised CSE for Case/Application re-open whosoever got rejection due to PCC. If yes, is it re-opened for anyone yet?? Plzz suggest that whether we shud have hopes or not with the raised CSE...

LGG711

Dec 28, 2015
Hi guys

I'm having a similar issue. I've tried contacting every one with an email I can find and phoning. I am in Singapore. Can someone send me an email address that is helpful to re-open your case due to a police certificate?

Thanks!!

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Hello all.

Urgent help requires!

For getting PCC I need to apply for new passport(as my current address is different and in Ahmedabad PSK center they are nit allowing PCC on old address passport.... that's a long story!)
1. And if I go for new passport! Do I need to worried about updating the new passport details to CIC and to my province ?
2. Now I am planning for PVC. POLICE VERIFICATION CERTIFICATE. Which we get from commisioner office instead of Passport office. IS PVC OK?
3. Since 2009 we are living in ahmedabad so we got a PVC from ahmedabad commissioner office....BUT now my query is tgat before 2009 we were living in Patan which is a small town. Now HOW TO GET PVC FROM SMALL TOWN LIKE PATAN?? I mean getting a clearance certificate from city police station is ok?

I know it's a long para of doubts. But will really appreciate if someone can throw some lights on it.

Thanks.

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
ektaahm said:
Hello all.

Urgent help requires!

For getting PCC I need to apply for new passport(as my current address is different and in Ahmedabad PSK center they are nit allowing PCC on old address passport.... that's a long story!)
1. And if I go for new passport! Do I need to worried about updating the new passport details to CIC and to my province ?
2. Now I am planning for PVC. POLICE VERIFICATION CERTIFICATE. Which we get from commisioner office instead of Passport office. IS PVC OK?
3. Since 2009 we are living in ahmedabad so we got a PVC from ahmedabad commissioner office....BUT now my query is tgat before 2009 we were living in Patan which is a small town. Now HOW TO GET PVC FROM SMALL TOWN LIKE PATAN?? I mean getting a clearance certificate from city police station is ok?

I know it's a long para of doubts. But will really appreciate if someone can throw some lights on it.

Thanks.
Honestly, I don't think PVC will be enough. Please don't submit an incomplete application when you know it upfront.

About passport, you better update your Province if you are a PN. In the application, I you can attach both your new and old passports.

Regarding PSK, they can't deny you PCC if you have your current residence address different from the one mentioned in the Passport. In the passport website itself it clearly mentions the process in case it is different. (Anyway you mentioned that you have a long story. So I guess you have tried your best already.)

Good luck.

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
chad_80 said:
Honestly, I don't think PVC will be enough. Please don't submit an incomplete application when you know it upfront.

About passport, you better update your Province if you are a PN. In the application, I you can attach both your new and old passports.

Regarding PSK, they can't deny you PCC if you have your current residence address different from the one mentioned in the Passport. In the passport website itself it clearly mentions the process in case it is different. (Anyway you mentioned that you have a long story. So I guess you have tried your best already.)

Good luck.
Ohk Thanks chad_80.
Really worried!!!

invader007

Oct 20, 2015
Hi All,

I am facing a similar situation as well.

My application post ITA have been put on hold and more documents have been requested because of the following reason:

The PCC I provided by Delhi police was covering my period of residence as per my passport issue and expiry date. It stated my PCC at an address from 2008-2015. However, as per CIC norms they would need the PCC for the whole 10 years starting 2006 onwards. So I have been asked to provide an additional document. Please let me know which is the right approach to reply to CIC:

1. Send a Passport Office PCC as I am a resident of New Delhi. However, there would not be any dates on that.

2. Go to Delhi Police and get another PCC for the remaining duration. (Which will be difficult as they are taking the passport issue date as my residence start date at that address)

Please let me know what you did and what would be the right way.

Thanks and Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
invader007 said:
Hi All,

I am facing a similar situation as well.

My application post ITA have been put on hold and more documents have been requested because of the following reason:

The PCC I provided by Delhi police was covering my period of residence as per my passport issue and expiry date. It stated my PCC at an address from 2008-2015. However, as per CIC norms they would need the PCC for the whole 10 years starting 2006 onwards. So I have been asked to provide an additional document. Please let me know which is the right approach to reply to CIC:

1. Send a Passport Office PCC as I am a resident of New Delhi. However, there would not be any dates on that.

2. Go to Delhi Police and get another PCC for the remaining duration. (Which will be difficult as they are taking the passport issue date as my residence start date at that address)

Please let me know what you did and what would be the right way.

Thanks and Regards
Count your blessings that your application wasn't refused upfront. Approach the passport authorities for a PCC and upload it before the deadline.

All the best!