+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Application Rejected as Incomplete - PCC for partial duration

Jan 25, 2016
Hi,

I have a query regarding the same and would appreciate a response. I received Ontario Provincial Nomination few days back and will receive ITA shortly and after reading this thread about PCC i am bit worried.

I am from India and got a PCC from Dy. Commissioner, Special Branch Police Stn. nearest to my permanent address (same as my passport address).

The PCC doesn't mention any period and it just notes that there is no adverse finding against me.

Would this be enough? Or should i be thinking about requesting a PCC from the Indian embassy in Toronto?

Thank you for your responses!

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
newbieto_canada said:
Hi,

I have a query regarding the same and would appreciate a response. I received Ontario Provincial Nomination few days back and will receive ITA shortly and after reading this thread about PCC i am bit worried.

I am from India and got a PCC from Dy. Commissioner, Special Branch Police Stn. nearest to my permanent address (same as my passport address).

The PCC doesn't mention any period and it just notes that there is no adverse finding against me.

Would this be enough? Or should i be thinking about requesting a PCC from the Indian embassy in Toronto?

Thank you for your responses!
As the PCC does not mention any period, it is fine. The issue arose for some people where the period was mentioned when they got the PCC from Police and CIC expected it to cover all period above 18 years.

invader007

Oct 20, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Count your blessings that your application wasn't refused upfront. Approach the passport authorities for a PCC and upload it before the deadline.

All the best!
Thanks Asivad Anac for the reply.

I received my Passport Office PCC today and it mentions the following:

"It is certified that there is no adverse report against (My Name) holder of Indian Passport No. XXXX. which was issued on XX/2008."

They have also provided a stamp of police clearance on my passport.

My question is: Since there are no dates mentioned on the PSK PCC and the issue date of passport is 2008. Will this PCC suffice along with the scan of passport PCC clearance stamp or should I still go ahead an get the police certificate for the remaining 2006-2008 period?

Also, do I need to provide a LOE in either case?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
invader007 said:
Thanks Asivad Anac for the reply.

I received my Passport Office PCC today and it mentions the following:

"It is certified that there is no adverse report against (My Name) holder of Indian Passport No. XXXX. which was issued on XX/2008."

They have also provided a stamp of police clearance on my passport.

My question is: Since there are no dates mentioned on the PSK PCC and the issue date of passport is 2008. Will this PCC suffice along with the scan of passport PCC clearance stamp or should I still go ahead an get the police certificate for the remaining 2006-2008 period?

Also, do I need to provide a LOE in either case?

Thanks
Yes. No other PCC(s) needed for India and no LOE required as well.

anni_iitk

Jan 26, 2015
chad_80 said:
Honestly, I don't think PVC will be enough. Please don't submit an incomplete application when you know it upfront.

About passport, you better update your Province if you are a PN. In the application, I you can attach both your new and old passports.

Regarding PSK, they can't deny you PCC if you have your current residence address different from the one mentioned in the Passport. In the passport website itself it clearly mentions the process in case it is different. (Anyway you mentioned that you have a long story. So I guess you have tried your best already.)

Good luck.
Hi Chad,
I see that you had OINP nomination and after rejection you created your new EE profile. Were you able to map your OINP nomination to the new EE profile?
I am worried because my OINP PNP is in process and even my PCC has dates on it.

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi Chad,
I see that you had OINP nomination and after rejection you created your new EE profile. Were you able to map your OINP nomination to the new EE profile?
I am worried because my OINP PNP is in process and even my PCC has dates on it.
Guys you all got your PR after this PCC issue?

username1235

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry to hear that ... but as per my understanding we should give one PCC for one country ... i mean for india you should provide one PCC and same for other countries where you lived more than 6 months ....
if you are in canada you can get the PCC from http://www.blsindia-canada.com/contactus.php .... they dont give you for any range of date ... they will give you clearance overall ... i mean they will mention that this person with this passport nbt do not have any record which will restrict him for immigration to canada ...something like that ....
you may try this... normally you will get it within 3 - 4 week... so you can raise a CSE and show them the proof that you have applied for it and will submit as soon as you get it ....
hope this help.... good luck ...

Hi, I applied with the same PCC suggested above with no date range mentioned and my application is in progress right now. Did you get your PR approved with the PCC(no dates)? or was there any hiccups? Please advise.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hi Guys,

My CEC application got rejected for being incomplete. The reason was ECA not included for immigration purposes. I had ordered new Wes report for IRCC. I got all that figured it out and now I am in the process of applying it again. But while checking all the docs for several times, i came to know that I uploaded a wrong Job reference letter with same company with a different issuance date and the status in the letter was still employed. Later the same company had given me an updated one when I quit the organization which is having the last working day on it.

Here is my question. Can I upload my latest reference letter instead of old one as my application was returned as incomplete? Or do I have to upload both? Does Visa officer checks what do I have in my old incomplete application?

Please advise.