URGENT: Application Rejected as Incomplete - PCC for partial duration

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
SahiSh said:
Hi
But I think it will be difficult for u to get pcc from Bangalore as ur not staying there.
Or u have to lie to Bangalore psk saying u still there
As pcc will be issued where we stay, if I am not wrong
I am not planning to take from bangalore PSK (if at all). They only ask for current address. Also PSK PCC from Bangalore or Gurgaon (Delhi RPO) is the same.

I will go through the police SP office.

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Dear Guys ---

Please help me out
Prev I submitted my application with local PCC but due to this rejection i am planning to get PSK PCC by tomorrow.

Now my question -- while sending this new PSK PCC via CSE, what should I mention in reason/LOE that why I am sending this PCC

any good suggestion -- so that it will not go negative for me.

MMF

Dec 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

I think there is another reason for rejection.. Can we connect privately.. Please let me know your number..

Regards,
Raghav Gupta

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
darklord said:
All, please go through this thread - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-pcc-from-india-psk-issued-pcc-no-longer-acceptable-t349090.0.html

To be honest it is definitely not clear that PCC from PSK will be accepted for residents other than Delhi as per CIC website. And discussions based on speculation as to whether Central Government body has more authority than local state police station, etc is not authentic nor official interpretation. I would suggest to go by the words we can see officially on CIC website unless you are comfortable with submitting your application with PSK PCC inspite of the instructions from CIC (albeit some people feel its ambiguous but I don't).

Also, PCC requirements from Police checks are very strict. One needs to provide proof that one is reiding in address mentioned, Police constable will visit the home and get 2 reference signatures from 2 neighbors etc. Also, in India any crime will not stop you from going out of country and reported to Passport department. But if there is a criminal offence like teasing girls, stealing etc it will be reported by Police in the PCC. So comparing PSK authority over Police station is not fair.

I am just giving my opinion.
Even if u apply to PSK the police verification is done by same people. PSK will send the application to your nearest police station. IT takes only 3-4 days with local police station while it will take a bit longer with PSK.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
bestofluck said:
Even if u apply to PSK the police verification is done by same people. PSK will send the application to your nearest police station. IT takes only 3-4 days with local police station while it will take a bit longer with PSK.
Police verification is not compulsory when applied through PSK. Only is the PSK officer deems Police verification is necessary, it will be done. Read this - http://www.onemint.com/2015/07/05/how-to-apply-for-a-police-clearance-certificate-for-a-passport-or-visa/

tkstks

Dec 21, 2015
hi

PCC applied as standard format in Punjab for a married female.
Nobody guided that PCC required for unmarried period also.
Application rejected straight away on this reasons.
Dont u think its inhuman, they should ask for the document if not presented then can proceed.

Thanks

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tkstks said:
hi

Dont u think its inhuman, they should ask for the document if not presented then can proceed.

Thanks
How long after Aor were you rejected?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
tkstks said:
hi

Thanks
Very sorry to hear this. You are right, if CIC is looking for a specific format they should make it clear. PCC seems to be a problem these days. Did you apply PCC through Police Station of Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)?

tkstks

Dec 21, 2015
it was applied at police station.

They r after making money only, have nothing to do with individual's needs.

It was rejected after 7-8 days

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tkstks said:
it was applied at police station.

They r after making money only, have nothing to do with individual's needs.

It was rejected after 7-8 days
Hey cheer up mate, i understand your frustration, but you need to look ahead. Create a new profile and get back in the pool. Are you pnp?