+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Application Rejected as Incomplete - PCC for partial duration

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
Yesterday I received a rejection letter in mycic which said:
The Police certificate from INDIA, for the period covering 2005/11 to 2014/XX (last 10 years or since the age of 18) was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from 2003/04 to present. It appears you resided in that country since the age of 18. The Police Certificate you provided covers only the period from 2014/XX/XX to the present.

NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate covering the missing period of time.
I have never lived outside India for more than 6 months. But my PCC was from Gurgaon Police Commissionerate and it had mentioned the period of stay in my current address. I have lived in two cities Gurgaon and Bangalore during the last 10 years and that too in 5 different addresses (2 in Bangalore and 3 in Gurgaon).

I have decided to apply again with the PCC corrected. But not sure how I can do that.
  • I checked with the Gurgaon Police Commissionerate who said that if I make a fresh application mentioning all three addresses and period of stay, they can provide for the addresses in Gurgaon but can't do for period of stay in Bangalore.
  • I am not sure how I will be able to get the PCC from Bangalore Police living in Gurgaon.
  • Another option is to get PCC from PSK which I have taken appointments for next week, but that PCC will not have any dates or addresses mentioned in it.

Please suggest the best course of action. Any help highly appreciated.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Application Rejected as Incomplete - PCC for partial duration

This is harsh. What is your timeline if I may ask.

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......

StAnger said:
This is harsh. What is your timeline if I may ask.
Application & AOR: Nov 24
Medicals Passed: Nov 26
Rejection: Dec 11

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

chad_80 said:
Application & AOR: Nov 24
Medicals Passed: Nov 26
Rejection: Dec 11
The positive point is that they did not take long for rejection. Are you pnp?

This is tricky situation. Can you travel to bangalore and ask them to write one for you?

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......

StAnger said:
The positive point is that they did not take long for rejection. Are you pnp?

This is tricky situation. Can you travel to bangalore and ask them to write one for you?
Do you mean the bangalore SP office or PSK? All the bangalore addresses are of rental. So not sure if the Police enquires anyone even knows me anymore.

But I am ready to go and give it a try if that will work.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
chad_80 said:
I have never lived outside India for more than 6 months. But my PCC was from Gurgaon Police Commissionerate and it had mentioned the period of stay in my current address. I have lived in two cities Gurgaon and Bangalore during the last 10 years and that too in 5 different addresses (2 in Bangalore and 3 in Gurgaon).

I have decided to apply again with the PCC corrected. But not sure how I can do that.
  • I checked with the Gurgaon Police Commissionerate who said that if I make a fresh application mentioning all three addresses and period of stay, they can provide for the addresses in Gurgaon but can't do for period of stay in Bangalore.
  • I am not sure how I will be able to get the PCC from Bangalore Police living in Gurgaon.
  • Another option is to get PCC from PSK which I have taken appointments for next week, but that PCC will not have any dates or addresses mentioned in it.

Sorry to hear about this rejection. You can obtain the required PCC and apply again. But get back into the pool quickly. I've also seen some people advised to send CSE but I'm not sure how that works in cases like this.

I wish you better luck next time.

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
chad_80 said:

Why u been rejected? 1 country 1 pcc right? U did the same thing. Then why u got rejected? PSK PCC is right PCC with no dates mentioned ?

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
chad_80 said:

Sorry to hear that ... but as per my understanding we should give one PCC for one country ... i mean for india you should provide one PCC and same for other countries where you lived more than 6 months ....
if you are in canada you can get the PCC from http://www.blsindia-canada.com/contactus.php .... they dont give you for any range of date ... they will give you clearance overall ... i mean they will mention that this person with this passport nbt do not have any record which will restrict him for immigration to canada ...something like that ....
you may try this... normally you will get it within 3 - 4 week... so you can raise a CSE and show them the proof that you have applied for it and will submit as soon as you get it ....
hope this help.... good luck ...

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
chad_80 said:

Hey, sorry to hear about your situation.

Though PSK issued PCC is an option, they don't mention the duration of your stay in any particular place.
Their format is as follows :

It is certified that there is no adverse information against [ YOUR NAME AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR PASSPORT] S/O or D/O [ FATHER'S NAME],
holder of Indian passport No.X1234567, issued at [CITY] on [DD/MM/YYYY] which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA

If your rejection is based around the fact that your PCC doesn't cover the time period from 2005/11 to 2014/XX (last 10 years or since the age of 18),
I'm not sure PCC from PSK will be of much help.

Also, were all the 5 of your addresses mentioned in the personal history section of your Express Entry form?
There's a chance that duration of stay on your PCC and Personal history do not match, hence the rejection.

I've also noticed a NOTE in the rejection message, stating You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate covering the missing period of time.

I suggest you could ask around to other, experienced forum members whether you can raise a CSE with a letter of explanation containing details about your address history.

All the best.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
chad_80 said:

Sorry to hear about your situation.

PCC from PSK is no longer accepted by CIC unless you are a resident of Delhi. Check this link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

Also, In FSW 2014, I had applied for PCC from Bangalore Commissioner Office and they had mentioned the dates I was in the country. I had stayed at different places in Bangalore but the Police who came to verify at my present address at the time just asked me to list all the dates I was in India and I gave them that details. I told them I was in different address at different points in time, they told me it doesn't matter. So I would suggest you to go back to Gurgaon Police and ask them to list all the dates in the PCC, I am sure they will help.
If you go to Bangalore, Police wont be able to do verification on address as you no longer stay there, you will need address proof for them to accept your PCC application for processing, so you wont even start the PCC process.

Ordinary

Feb 18, 2015
darklord said:
Sorry to hear about your situation.

PCC from PSK is no longer accepted by CIC unless you are a resident of Delhi. Check this link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

Also, In FSW 2014, I had applied for PCC from Bangalore Commissioner Office and they had mentioned the dates I was in the country. I had stayed at different places in Bangalore but the Police who came to verify at my present address at the time just asked me to list all the dates I was in India and I gave them that details. I told them I was in different address at different points in time, they told me it doesn't matter. So I would suggest you to go back to Gurgaon Police and ask them to list all the dates in the PCC, I am sure they will help.
If you go to Bangalore, Police wont be able to do verification on address as you no longer stay there, you will need address proof for them to accept your PCC application for processing, so you wont even start the PCC process.
I think PSK PCC is accepted. It doesn't mention dates and hence can be taken into consideration for all dates.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Ordinary said:
I think PSK PCC is accepted. It doesn't mention dates and hence can be taken into consideration for all dates.
Ordinary is right please look for a thread in this forum where this was discussed at leanth...I know personally friends from Bangalore with PR Who used psk PCC

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
Can someone from Bangalore please confirm that PSK PCC is accepted by CIC?

I stayed in 3 different states in past one year and it'll be very difficult for me to get PCC from each state's police.

Pls help.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
deyka said:
Ordinary is right please look for a thread in this forum where this was discussed at leanth...I know personally friends from Bangalore with PR Who used psk PCC
That was before. CIC has changed the rules for PCC recently and no longer accepts the PSK issues PCC for India except for Delhi residents. I provided a official CIC link, refer to that please.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
My passport was re-issued one year back and my wife's passport is reissued few days back, Do we need to mention old passport number on PCC?

My first passport was issued around 8 years back which is less than 10 years. Do you guys think its fine or something I should worry about?

Thanks,
Varun