Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
HELLO EVERYONE we are applicants of year 2010 and our file is at its final stage. We are 3 dependents including my parents whih means 5 applicants. Our medicals are cleared and we have already sent additional documents . We are from Pakistan and my father has 3 wives my mother being the first and we have already given all the infromation in our file. As our file is at its final stage so our officer has asked for the prove that my mother and father will live happily in Canada .Now we are planning to give them undertakings of my mother and father and his other wives stating that they dont have any problem with that with afedavads and other documents for the strong prove. PLEASE ADVICE US IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN IN THIS SIMILAR SITUATIONS or in any way possible, Its been a long and tough journey so your help will be extremely appreciated.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sundusk said:
HELLO EVERYONE we are applicants of year 2010 and our file is at its final stage. We are 3 dependents including my parents whih means 5 applicants. Our medicals are cleared and we have already sent additional documents . We are from Pakistan and my father has 3 wives my mother being the first and we have already given all the infromation in our file. As our file is at its final stage so our officer has asked for the prove that my mother and father will live happily in Canada .Now we are planning to give them undertakings of my mother and father and his other wives stating that they dont have any problem with that with afedavads and other documents for the strong prove. PLEASE ADVICE US IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN IN THIS SIMILAR SITUATIONS or in any way possible, Its been a long and tough journey so your help will be extremely appreciated.
I've read some of the other posts that you made about this. Your father has shown that one wife is not sufficient for him, and having multiple wives in Canada is illegal. The best proof is to immediately divorce the other wives and demonstrate no intention of taking other illegal wives when resident in Canada. It is likely that the application will be refused if he doesn't complete the divorce process.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
zardoz said:
I've read some of the other posts that you made about this. Your father has shown that one wife is not sufficient for him, and having multiple wives in Canada is illegal. The best proof is to immediately divorce the other wives and demonstrate no intention of taking other illegal wives when resident in Canada.
The other wives need financial support from him he cant divorce them but he is surely making a letter of f separation from them with signatures of other two wives. My father is basically separated from his second wife who went to America 6 months earlier. The other wife has no problem with him going with us as she only needs financial supoort from him , The question why my father cannot divorce the other 2 wives is that in our religion its not liked by our Creator

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
zardoz said:
I've read some of the other posts that you made about this. Your father has shown that one wife is not sufficient for him, and having multiple wives in Canada is illegal. The best proof is to immediately divorce the other wives and demonstrate no intention of taking other illegal wives when resident in Canada. It is likely that the application will be refused if he doesn't complete the divorce process.
ALSO in our email which we recieved from London Visa office on 18th November 2015 the officer has mentioned that if we cant provide the divorce papers then in this case we need to provide them sufficient evidence or documents to satisfy them that my father does have any intentions to leave Canada nor to invite the other two wives and we are mentioning this the documents that we are currenly working on which will caryy the signatures of the other two wives

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sundusk said:
ALSO in our email which we recieved from London Visa office on 18th November 2015 the officer has mentioned that if we cant provide the divorce papers then in this case we need to provide them sufficient evidence or documents to satisfy them that my father does have any intentions to leave Canada nor to invite the other two wives and we are mentioning this the documents that we are currenly working on which will caryy the signatures of the other two wives
Good luck... Let us know how it works out. For your background information, this is the reason that visa office is making these requirements. http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/annualstatutes/2015_29/FullText.html - Part 1.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
zardoz said:
Good luck... Let us know how it works out. For your background information, this is the reason that visa office is making these requirements. http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/annualstatutes/2015_29/FullText.html - Part 1.
What do you think from your experience ? As we have been completely honest with the visa office since the beginning. Thanks alot for your advice :)

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sundusk said:
What do you think from your experience ? As we have been completely honest with the visa office since the beginning. Thanks alot for your advice :)
The London visa office may decide that they are not convinced by affidavits alone. They may want to see legal proof of divorce or legal separation. While your father is still financially supporting the other wives without being forced to by a court order, as part of a final settlement, CIC may consider that the relationships still subsist. Nobody here can say...

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I would order the GCMS notes and review what they have documented so far. It will give you some insight into what their concerns are. Trying to be unbiased, these are the issues that would come to mind as someone reviewing your application (based on the limited details provided):
1) Despite being disliked by your creator, divorce in Islam is common, hence there are no grounds to say that the divorce from the other two wives is not a possibility. The officers are well versed in what is/is not acceptable in other cultures/religions and will make assessments based on that. You would need to provide proof that there is no relationship or support ongoing to the other wives.
2) With 5 applicants, and two additional wives, there would be a concern about the applicants being able to support themselves without becoming a burden on Canadian taxpayers. The financial support for two wives offshore would raise a red flag that their well being would come at the cost of the applicants in Canada and result in taxpayers having to support you through welfare or social services.
3) If they are aware that the second wife is in the US, they probably have concerns about her entering into Canada (the US is far more accessible than Pakistan) and not leaving.
4) By definition, your father is not a in an "exclusive" relationship with your mother, as defined by Immigration. The word "Exclusive" is the key to this. Having multiple partners makes any of the relationships "not-exclusive" and therefore ineligible. This will be a major red flag for the whole application.

These are my observations, and by no means represent what CIC are thinking. But reviewing the IP manuals and the Immigration and Refugee protection act, I'm not getting a warm, squishy feeling about your application. I would enlist the help of an extremely good immigration lawyer.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Buletruck said:
I would order the GCMS notes and review what they have documented so far. It will give you some insight into what their concerns are. Trying to be unbiased, these are the issues that would come to mind as someone reviewing your application (based on the limited details provided):
1) Despite being disliked by your creator, divorce in Islam is common, hence there are no grounds to say that the divorce from the other two wives is not a possibility. The officers are well versed in what is/is not acceptable in other cultures/religions and will make assessments based on that. You would need to provide proof that there is no relationship or support ongoing to the other wives.
2) With 5 applicants, and two additional wives, there would be a concern about the applicants being able to support themselves without becoming a burden on Canadian taxpayers. The financial support for two wives offshore would raise a red flag that their well being would come at the cost of the applicants in Canada and result in taxpayers having to support you through welfare or social services.
3) If they are aware that the second wife is in the US, they probably have concerns about her entering into Canada (the US is far more accessible than Pakistan) and not leaving.
4) By definition, your father is not a in an "exclusive" relationship with your mother, as defined by Immigration. The word "Exclusive" is the key to this. Having multiple partners makes any of the relationships "not-exclusive" and therefore ineligible. This will be a major red flag for the whole application.

These are my observations, and by no means represent what CIC are thinking. But reviewing the IP manuals and the Immigration and Refugee protection act, I'm not getting a warm, squishy feeling about your application. I would enlist the help of an extremely good immigration lawyer.
we have already sent additional documents to them and after sending aditional documents we have recieved email them requesting this issue. And they have not stated anything more

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
sundusk said:
we have already sent additional documents to them and after sending aditional documents we have recieved email them requesting this issue. And they have not stated anything more
our meidcals are done our additional documents are sent to them and this is the final stage of our application . We are hoping for the best inshaAllah. Thanks alot ofr your advice

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
The main applicant is my mother and my sister is there since 10 years whi is also our sponser so I dont see why they would refuse our application the only reason why we are concerned is how to satisfy them without the divorce case and we will be making it very clear to them that my father will not have any connections with his 2nd and 3rd wife nor they have anything to do with our immigration and my father has no plans ofsponsering them in future and ALSO we would be making undertakings of the other two wives with their signatures on them that they have NO CONCERN with my father going us with Canada .

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Just curious, but you have a sister in Canada who is sponsoring you? Is she the daughter of the first wife as well (your mother)?

Unfortunately, the onus is on the applicants to provide sufficient proof. It's obvious that the VO has concerns already and that you to alleviate that concern must now provide evidence that those relationships no longer exist. Probably easier said than done.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Buletruck said:
Just curious, but you have a sister in Canada who is sponsoring you? Is she the daughter of the first wife as well (your mother)?

Unfortunately, the onus is on the applicants to provide sufficient proof. It's obvious that the VO has concerns already and that you to alleviate that concern must now provide evidence that those relationships no longer exist. Probably easier said than done.
yes my sister is my father's first wife's daughter also my mom is.the main applicant