+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED: FSW refused becos of no transcript

Alfan

Mar 5, 2012
To Can112 and Mandie,

Can112, your words are well spoken, and made me feel better (thanks). However, please be informed that I did not attack PMM, I only singled out the arrogant nature of his contribution for criticism. I did it for obvious reasons and do not wish to over-flog the issue, nor retract my criticisms of his remark.

Mandie, I get your drift very well; but I am wondering if you ever get my own drift. Before putting up my post in the forum, I had already sent in my review request, but that did not mean I was not appreciative of the forum contribution, because I was getting informed of things I may have to use in taking my case to the next level, if the need arises. More so, I always thanked everybody that made contributions; in life, nobody has monopoly of knowledge because as human we learn every second, but I lost cool in PMM contribution when he arrogantly said that I was 'flogging a dead horse'. That's a RUBBISH contribution. If that is the what you call helping, I wish not to waste my time discussing it again.

You appear to be holding brief for PMM; I am sorry, but is mosu deal with people, for me to write on this forum, I had already appealed .....

Alfan

Mar 5, 2012
To Can112 and Mandie,

Can112, your words are well spoken, and made me feel better (thanks). However, please be informed that I did not attack PMM, I only singled out the arrogant nature of his contribution for criticism. I did it for obvious reasons and do not wish to over-flog the issue, nor retract my criticisms of his remark.

Mandie, I get your drift very well; but I am wondering if you ever get my own drift. Before putting up my post in the forum, I had already sent in my review request, but that did not mean I was not appreciative of the forum contribution, because I was getting informed of things I may have to use in taking my case to the next level, if the need arises. More so, I always thanked everybody that made contributions; in life, nobody has monopoly of knowledge because as human we learn every second, but I lost cool in PMM contribution when he arrogantly said that I was 'flogging a dead horse'. That's a RUBBISH contribution. If that is the what you call helping, I wish not to waste my time discussing it again.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Alfan, ma broda you don hala PMM correct, lef am so oh. :D We thank God for your positive outcome and man don learn too say ei fit challenge this vo their decision. God bless!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi Alfan,
I am not holding a 'brief for PMM', I would have reacted the same way if it was any other forum member. At the end the day you challenged the decision just like everyone who configured thought got should and got the decision changed. CONGRATULATIONS!
Mandie