Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
I had gone through almost same situation. The review officer did not award me education points properly and got NER first time. Afterward with help of forum memebrs I explained everything to the CIO officer through e-mail and fax and my result was changed to PER.

I suggerst you to write them and explained everything from your part. Try to defend your case based on what you provided in the Application and request for a Review.

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
This the thread related to your situation and i hope will be helpful.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ner-an-unfair-asseseementplease-take-a-look-t75286.0.html;msg849775#msg849775

Alfan

Mar 5, 2012
Hey Kan2008,

Many thanks for your view. I have already faxed them to explain that I interpreted the provision for transcripts to be optional based on the inclusion of the word (if available). I also argued that if transcript was that importnat as it appears, the Immigration who checked my application to see if I have got all the documents should have returned it based on incomplete application becos of no transcript. Rather what they did was take my money, and refuse the application without a refund.

I am planning to send the VO another email incase he/she did not receive my fax. Do you think I should include any document to prove that I mase attempts to include the transcripts even when I presumed they were optional. I actually travelled to my country from here in the UK, but despite many months after my application for issuance of transcripts, nothing came, the worst happened after all the universities in Nigeria went on strike.

What document do you think I should send the VO now (things like my letter of application for transcript, flight ticket to my country and proof of entry into my country and return to uk) since I need to maintain my argument, as changing grounds will make me appear inconsistent.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Alfan said:
Hey Kan2008,

Many thanks for your view. I have already faxed them to explain that I interpreted the provision for transcripts to be optional based on the inclusion of the word (if available). I also argued that if transcript was that importnat as it appears, the Immigration who checked my application to see if I have got all the documents should have returned it based on incomplete application becos of no transcript. Rather what they did was take my money, and refuse the application without a refund.

I am planning to send the VO another email incase he/she did not receive my fax. Do you think I should include any document to prove that I mase attempts to include the transcripts even when I presumed they were optional. I actually travelled to my country from here in the UK, but despite many months after my application for issuance of transcripts, nothing came, the worst happened after all the universities in Nigeria went on strike.

What document do you think I should send the VO now (things like my letter of application for transcript, flight ticket to my country and proof of entry into my country and return to uk) since I need to maintain my argument, as changing grounds will make me appear inconsistent.
I really do hope you get the decision changed! Good luck!
Mandie

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
Alfan said:
Hey Kan2008,

You can attach a document but mostly they do not consider any new information (document) once they reject the application, but you can send any new document. Your request for the review must be based on what you provided in the application. I hope your request will be considered by the CIO/Sydney.

Good Luck

Alfan

Mar 5, 2012
Hey People,

It was hard viewing a reality, and then realizing it's been blown away, a good chance of success!!! You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try, especially when your trial is viewed otherwise.

I have taken it soft, hard and quick, but I will not forget this forum in a hurry.

For everyone who advised and barred their mind, I thank once again, but I will like to use this chance to single out Member 'PPM' for his view.

PPM:- I had the chance to read your post on my issue, and also matched it up with your comments in Kan2008's case. You may have +481 ratings and 13,443 posts, but please know such ratings is not a ticket to make make unguarded, rude and myopic conclusions. Sometimes, people you meet in this forum post things not because they are desperate, but merely a measure to test waters. Mine is one, and I wonder whether you know I have advised people like u on immigrations matters before now. Next time hasten slowy!!!!

For all others (Mandie, Deepblues, Ezinne, Jadwig and Kan2008), please be informed my case was reviewed within two weeks after my protest letter was faxed.

Case reconsidered, PER awarded.

I did not send any new document, and like I said in my earlier post, in 80% out of 1 cases, the VO's come out with funny reasoning, and in this case, I politely asked the VO to master his/her immigration rules very well as that is what they are meant to do, and not choose easy options to refuse qualified candidates on flimsy/technical reasons.

'THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKE A LITTLE LONGER, BUT IN THE END GOD IS GOD, AND HIS GLORY LIVES'

I GIVE HIM GLORY

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
Alfan said:
Hey People,

It was hard viewing a reality, and then realizing it's been blown away, a good chance of success!!! You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try, especially when your trial is viewed otherwise.

I have taken it soft, hard and quick, but I will not forget this forum in a hurry.

For everyone who advised and barred their mind, I thank once again, but I will like to use this chance to single out Member 'PPM' for his view.

PPM:- I had the chance to read your post on my issue, and also matched it up with your comments in Kan2008's case. You may have +481 ratings and 13,443 posts, but please know such ratings is not a ticket to make make unguarded, rude and myopic conclusions. Sometimes, people you meet in this forum post things not because they are desperate, but merely a measure to test waters. Mine is one, and I wonder whether you know I have advised people like u on immigrations matters before now. Next time hasten slowy!!!!

For all others (Mandie, Deepblues, Ezinne, Jadwig and Kan2008), please be informed my case was reviewed within two weeks after my protest letter was faxed.

I did not send any new document, and like I said in my earlier post, in 80% out of 1 cases, the VO's come out with funny reasoning, and in this case, I politely asked the VO to master his/her immigration rules very well as that is what they are meant to do, and not choose easy options to refuse qualified candidates on flimsy/technical reasons.

'THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKE A LITTLE LONGER, BUT IN THE END GOD IS GOD, AND HIS GLORY LIVES'

I GIVE HIM GLORY
Alfan:
Congratulations! I can feel your inner....Good Luck!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Alfan said:
Hey People,

I GIVE HIM GLORY
I am happy you got your PER but attacking people who are trying to help you(based on the information you gave them is not them) is not the right thing to do. If you already got positive reconsideration, there was no need for that thread you created!
Mandie

Alfan

Mar 5, 2012
@ Kan2008: many thanks for your words, I sincerely appreciate your contribution, encouragment and thread supplied. I hope to stay linked.

@ Mandie, I chose my words very well, and whilst I appreciate your views, I want to distance myself from your position on 'people wanting to help me!!!! (I know those who wanted to help, and have shown them appreciation).

As for PMM, I do not regret my words, and I careless what he/she feels. Sorry, I may sound blunt, but I respect my views.

can1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Med's Request
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
Waived!!!
Passport Req..
20-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2012
LANDED..........
28-01-2013
Alfan,
Congratulations to you....
its really nice to know that you could turn about a negative decision into a positive one with persistence...
but, before attacking anyone personally, lets remind that.....
1....the title of your thread itself speaks of your desperation.....
2....No one in this forum is providing advice in expectation of a reward or remuneration....
3....An answer from a memebr in this forum is neither conclusive nor binding....its just based on an induvidual's understanding and interpretation of CIC rules...

lets refrain from immature comments and personal attacks....
you might not have benefited from PMM's advice, but hundred others might have....
Can1122

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Alfan, people bother to respond to posts because they want to help....that is why this forum exists. Info given here is not cast in stone and the CIC website is the best reference. My last post was just to point out that it was as if you were trying to 'fool' people into thinking you were in dire straits and then turn round and say 'I never wanted you opinion or advice, I can do it myself'. I just felt it was unwise to 'test' fellow forum members. I was also taken aback by your personal attack on another forum member. At the end of the day, what everyone wanted was a positive outcome for you, and I am glad it turned out that way. Hope you get my drift...

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Alfan said:
Hello People,

I need urgent advice. I applied for FSW in November, and my application was received on Nov 29, 2011 and credit card charged after my application was checked for completeness. Sadly, I received an email from CPC/CIO refusing my application based on points. I noticed that full 25 points for education for my Masters degree and over 21 years full time study and wife's Bachelor degree and over 16 years full time study were not awarded because according to the VO, i did not include my transcripts.

Please i need advice on what to do because Form 5612 (Document Checklist) says Original Transcripts (if available). This if simply interpreted means original transcripts if they are available at the time of application.

More so, I know some few friends who applied without including their transcripts and they were assessed and given Positive Eligibility Review.

Anyone with a similar problem or had a similar but got it solved should advise please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have done Masters degree from university than you can also submit Degree certificates of university also. It is equivalent to transcript.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
gladiusraj said:
If you have done Masters degree from university than you can also submit Degree certificates of university also. It is equivalent to transcript. Don't worry much buddy. Leave it to God's hand . We can only do work hard he will help every one. Best of luck.
Merci Beaucoup

Raj