+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent advice needed for refugee protectionn

avaliciously

Aug 23, 2013
I need help in this situation so any valid advice would be appreciated.My family lives in Canada as protected persons except my brothers.One of them has been shot n killed in his sleep two weeks ago and now we are scared about our other brother's life.This other brother resided in canada and did make a refugee claim but was denied and sent back home.Since he is home,he has been shot in his foot ,and one of my uncles has been shot also n lost two of this fingers.So far no arrest has been made in none of these incidents for my older brother's death,my deported brother being shot in his foot neither my uncle who is a police officer(he has been shot in his sleep while at the police quarters).My brother who has been denied refugee claim has been adviced to seek police protection because he is not safe and scared for his life.With that being said,is therr a chance for him to reapply for refugee status in canada? Or is there any other option for him?
Please help,im desperate..Thank you!!

gosia

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2011
File Transfer...
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made April 15, 2013
LANDED..........
20-06-2013
First of all I am so sorry for your loss. Can your brother go to the nearest Canada Embassy and explain the situation, also can he try and seek refuge to near by countries? It looks like he is in real danger.

avaliciously

Aug 23, 2013
Thank you for your support and speedy reply,i havent looked into options as far places he can claim refugee because i have some ideas about Canada's refugee Act,but is very confuse with this complex situation,besides all of his immediate family is here plus he has a two year old daughter her. But I can do my researches regarding your info and see if we can work something out,he is in danger...thanks again and any other information is welcome

Have a blessed day!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
He can certainly apply for refugee status from outside of Canada. As a first step he will have to be identified as a refugee by UNHCR or a similar organization and referred for resettlement in Canada. You can read more about this process here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/outside/index.asp